Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Fenced

In a near by town that I was going to be out working at, I replied to a posting of a guy who had an outdoor gloryhole. I was intreaged so I sent him a message. We set up a time, not exchanging pix, just basic stats. He said he was 36, 6' with 7.5". I showed up and went to the fenced gate between the 2 garages and rang a wireless door bell that was nailed to the fence, as requested, and went in. Inside the gate there was a walkway, and at the end of the garages was another fenced wall with a GH cut out next to another gate. I heard noise, then a finger poke through the hole. So I unzipped and flopped my cock through it. The hole was a bit low for me, but not bad, and not quite big enough to fit my balls through. The dude sucked me till I got nice and hard then I pulled out and he slide his cock through. His cock was pretty much 7.5, nice thickness with light blondish red hair around it. We took turns sucking each other for a couple mins each. I proceeded to get naked, and I'm pretty sure he was also. After a few more turns sucking each other he asked me to turn around so I backed my ass up to the hole. He fingered my ass some then I felt his cock head pushing up into me. I reached back with some spit to lube up a bit and then his cock slide up into me. It was pretty awkward to be crouched down with nothing to support myself, but the guy didn't last long. He told me he was gona cum, and I kept my ass up against the hole, so he kept fucking. He finally stopped thrusting and I slowly pulled off his cock. His cock was still hard, so I grasped it with one hand and jacked off, quickly shooting my load onto his cock. I then turned and backed up onto it, having some of my own cum get fucked into me also. He thrust a few times then pulled out. I pulled on my cloths and left. Too bad he's a bit too far away, otherwise I'd do that more often. It was a big turn on to be naked, outside, and having a stranger fucking me through a hole in a fence.

No comments: