Sunday, March 11, 2007

nice and ugly

Stopped at a bookstore that I don't go to very often. Its very hit or miss - usually miss. There was no one there and only one booth being used, and it was a middle aged guy sitting and jacking an average cock with his door open a crack. I figured might as well get something so I stepped in and got on my knees and started sucking him. I could tell he was already pretty close cus his balls were already drawn up inside his body making it look like he had no balls at all. I bobbed up and down for only a couple of mins and he fed me his slightly bitter load. I quickly got up and walked out the booth closing the door behind me.

I watched a video for a bit, then when walking out of my booth I almost ran into a guy walking by. He was early 30's, latino-ish with his hair pulled back into a small ponytail, average build with a slight barrel chest and was wearing some type of button up work shirt and gray work pants. He went into the end booth put some money and and flipped through the video selections, standing there with his door still open. I hung out and waited. He never looked my way, and kept flipping the stations. Finally he found one he liked and watched, adjusted himself once and kept watching. So I walked over and reached into his booth and groped him. He didn't stop me or even look at me. His bulge felt like he was packing decent, so I stepped in and closed the door. I unzipped my jeans and let them slide down a bit a jerked my cock. thinking he would do the same. He glanced down but then back to the video. I pushed my jeans down and crouched down in front of him and unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. He still didn't stop me. He had on some blue striped boxers, and I reached up under his shirt to grab the waist band to pull them down. I helped me out by lifting his shirt a bit showing a slightly hairy stomach. I tugged the boxers down and discovered a definite line where he shaved completely smooth. I got his pants and boxers to his knees and saw his smooth cock and balls. This guy had one ugly fuck'n cock. His shaved cock and balls was slightly darker then the rest of him, he was uncut, and had a huge bulging vain that ran down the top half way then arched to the side where it knotted making it look like he had a big lump on the side of his cock. His cock head looked like a plumb sticking out of the forskin. I started sucking him and he quickly filled out to close to 8.5" with nice thickness. It was still a fucking ugly cock, but nice at the same time. After a bit I stood up jacking his dick some, he glanced at me then the video again. I asked him if he would fuck me, but I go no response just a glance. I went back down on him, but worked some spit onto my hole also. Then the video stopped and he started to move, so I quickly stood, reached in my pocket and fed it some money. He stood there again watching while I jacked his cock. So I turned around and presented him with my ass. I took his cock and guided it towards my hole, and worked his head into me. Guess that was all that was needed cus he pushed my back down so I was more bent over and grabbed onto my waist and pushed his whole cock into me. I winced a bit in pain and had to take a quick breath. He began fucking me in nice thrusting movements. His uncut cock felt great as it glided in and out and his knotted vain felt amazing. I was in total bliss, with my eyes rolled back hoping this fuck would never end, but sadly it did. He grunted and said something in spanish, then I felt his cock spazam 4 or 5 times as he pumped his cum into me. He slowly pulled out of me, and I pulled up my jeans. I nodded to him as I headed out, closing the door behind me, leaving him still standing there watching the video with his pants at his knees. I hung out a bit, but decided to leave instead of getting more change for the videos.

No comments: