Friday, March 16, 2007

Sun and cum

Went to the beach yesterday with a friend. it was nice and relaxing, not very busy, but a few hotties walking the surf. Since I was with a friend, it made it hard to do anything, but I did make an excuse to run back to the car to get something. There are some trails off to the side of the parking lot that have been known to be cruisy. So I ducked down the trails to check things out. I didn't see anyone, and didn't want to go too deep, so I hung out and had a smoke in a clearing. I just put my smoke out and was about to head back and a 20 something thin latino came down the trail. So I gropped myself in the clearing and he came over. We both pulled out cocks out and jerked them hard. He reached over and stroked me for a bit then went down on me. Not the best head, but he was cute, smooth and was stroking his 6.5uc cock while kneeling in front of me. We heard some noise and he got up and we both flipped our shorts over our cocks. A stocky 30ish latino guy walked by, paused then seeing that we were waiting for him to move on, he left. I was so happy that FINALLY someone realizes that they are interrupting and they are not invited. Alot of guys just don't get that.

We both pulled out cocks out again and I went down on him. His balls were kind of small but he was leaking some pre cum, and it tasted great. After a bit I stood again and we both jacked a bit, then suddenly he started to shake like he was gona cum. So I quickly bent down and caught most of his load in my mouth. We both straightened up and he walked back down the path and I waited a bit. While waiting I glanced to the side and noticed the stocky latino was kind of watching through some shrubs. That was fine with me, he didn't interfere with us, and kept himself hidden. He started walking over and entered the clearing with his cock sticking out of his jeans. He was hung the same but thicker. I quickly went down on him and with in 2 mins he fed me a really thick load, then walked off tucking his cock back into his jeans.

I headed back to lay out, but was horny and really wanting to get fucked, but with my friend there, I didn't want to make to too obvious, so figured it was best if I waited till I got home and could play more freely.

No comments: