Friday, February 02, 2007

Repeat meat

It was early evening and I got a messages from the 22yo big dicked blk kid. He was hoping for a quickie at my GH if I was available. He had a 4 day load built up and needed to get off. I told him give me 20 mins and I'll be at the GH ready. Right on time he came in and flopped his ungodly large but still soft cock through the hole. He got hard pretty quick and worked him over using my hands and mouth fully coating his shaft with spit. His balls started to tighten up like he might cum soon, and he pulled back and told me to "give me some of that ass" I was ready for it just in case, and quickly turned and backed up to the hole. He slowly pushed his cock into me, going deeper and deeper. I had to pull forward a bit, I was ready for him, but not to go that deep that quick. I worked it a bit and slowly had my ass up to the GH and him completely in me. He fucked me in nice slow smooth stokes, it felt fucking amazing. He told me he wasn't gona last long, and I told him that was cool. A few more stokes and he short jabbed me deep. I feel his hot load pumping deep into me. He slowly pulled out. By the time I turned to maybe suck his cock he was pulling his pants up and heading for the door and said thanks.

It was still pretty early (8pm) and I wasn't in the mood for online, so I desided to go to a bookstore I haven't been in a while. Its a bit out of the way, very very seedy, and tends to have pretty nasty and ugly guys there, but has a peep areas and theater area. So I pulled on some track pants and a shirt I wouldn't mind if it got dirty and headed out.

No comments: