Monday, February 19, 2007

Over lubbed

I replied to a posting from a visitor staying at a hotel looking for some NSA late afternoon fun. He didn't have a pic, but his stats sounded good. 36 6' 170lb 9.5 cock His hotel was near where I had to go so I figured I could park centrally and take care of everything. I arrived on time and he opened the door wearing a white hotel robe. He was alright looking. He was black which I wasn't expecting but was fine with. I would put him in his early 40's, receding hairline and had a Jamaican type accent. We sized each other up and made sure we were both into it. I was game and so was he.

He walked over to the bed and threw his robe onto a side chair. He had a smooth small chest that went down to hips that stuck out wide and a thick uncut meaty cock hanging down by his hairy legs. He was obviously a show'er not a grower. I got naked and knelt in front of him and started to work over his cock. His cock got rock hard sticking straight out, and my fingers where just able to grasp around it. His forskin was very smooth and silky, showing no veins or anything. He got me up on all 4's and started to eat out my ass. I noticed that there were condoms and lube on the night stand, and looking straight ahead, the window was wide open and I was looking at several other buildings that could possibly see right in. He got up and started to nudge his cock into me but then stopped and reached for the night stand. Thankfully he just grabbed the lube. He poured a ton of it on my ass and his cock. Way too much for my liking, but it was too late now. His cock slipped easily into me, and he started fucking away. He reached under me and played with my cock, coating it lube with his hands. I wasn't really liking it. Way too much lube, and lube on my cock gets on my nerves. I started working my ass muscles as best I could to get him off quick. All that lube gave me little sensation. I wanted to get it over with. I hit a flex that seemed to work for him, so I kept at it, and he finally collapsed on top of me filling me with his cum. Normally I don't clean up, cus I like the feeling of a just fucked sloppy hole, but I had too. All that lube was getting sticky. Its too bad, the fuck could have been really good, with that uncut cock gliding in and out of me, but sadly it was lame.

No comments: