Friday, February 23, 2007

3 balls - corner pocket

After hitting the gym, I thought I'd stop out for a beer. There wasn't too many people there, just a few little groups huddled together here and there talking and a 4 some playing pool. I wasn't looking to score, just wanted a beer and chill out. I just started my 2nd beer when this late 20's early 30's guy came up to me and asked for a light. I noticed him early playing pool, and though not supper hot, he had an edge to him that I liked. 5'9" with messy dark blond hair, very thin with a couple tattoo's. He bought me a drink and we chatted for a while. He got ballsy and rubbed by crotch and I got kinda hard. He was a little guy and I wouldn't mind fucking him. After going to the bathroom he had another round at the table for us. Making more small talk but never really talking about each other. Yet another round of drinks, and I told him, any more and its not gona function as I groped my crotch. Finally after yet another round, bar was closing, and he invited me over to his place. I told him I've had too many and the likely hood of me getting hard is getting low, thats what happens when I drink too much.

His place was pretty close, and we talked a bit more on his couch. I was getting very tired, and he said I could crash there if I wanted. On the way to the bathroom I made a pit stop at the bathroom and arrived at the bedroom and he was laying on an unmade bed wearing just some tighty whiteys. Since I don't wear underwear and sleep naked, I just took off all my clothes and crawled into bed. He was all over my chest, tried to suck me some but I wasn't getting hard, then off came his briefs. A nice 7" cock. He was back on top of me kissing me and rubbing my chest till he was kneeling between my legs. He pushed my legs back and with some spit, started to nudge his bare cock into me. He was pretty worked up and lasted maybe 5 mins before he collapsed on my chest, panting and catching his breath as his spent cock slid out of me. We both drifted off to sleep. I woke up at 3am and had to piss. After what seemed to be an hour long piss, I crawled back into bed. That woke him up and he went to piss. 10 mins later I was face down and he was piston fucking another load up into me. We both kind of drifted off to sleep with him still on top of me.

I woke up around 6am, my cock was semi hard pressed against him and I had a splitting headache. I got up to piss and when I came back he was awake, seeing my semi hard cock he started going down on me. I got somewhat hard but he finally gave up, pushed my legs up again and eased his cock into me again. He fucked pretty hard and fast, making us both work up a sweat till finally he shot another load into me. I felt like hell and told him I was gona take off. While getting dressed he scribbled his # down and handed it to me, and I headed out the door.

No comments: