Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Trashy kid

Spent an hour or so chatting with this dude out about 20miles from me. He only had a crappy dick pic taken with his cell phone, but his stats were good - 5'6" 120lb smooth, latino, 7.5" cut, 20yo, and he said he was bi. Said the last chick he was with wouldn't let him fuck her in the ass because he didn't have any condoms left, and he was pissed cus its not like she was gona get pregnant or anything. I debated driving out there, it was a crappy drizzly day out, but I'd be driving to an area that is not really hit with any rush hour traffic, so I agreed to go over.

It took me a bit to find because address's were not posted well, and the apt complex was a total dump. I was buzzed in and he met me at the door wearing only cut off sweat pants. I questioned his age cus he didn't look 20. He was a skinny little thing, not a hair on his body except for this thin strip beard / goatee. Spikey hair and a few tattoo's. He was kinda hot in a trashy kinda way. He admitted he was 18, and said he had a hard time hooking up if he says that age. I could totally see that cus I would have guessed 16! His place was a mix of second hand store furnishings and it was really warm, had to have the heat cranked up. He asked me if I wanted something to drink, handed me some water and I followed him into the bedroom. Basic unmade bed on the floor, and a milk crate as a side table. He sat on the edge of the bed and started to grope himself. I took the hint and got between his legs and eased his shorts down a bit and out sprang a nice cock. Just like he said, a good 7.5", though it looked much bigger on his tiny frame, and the sparse pubic hair still made me question his age. I started working over his cock as he laid back and moaned. I worked his shorts off and alternated between his cock and his balls. I then followed the relitivly smooth crack till I had him pull his knees up to his chest as I ate out his little ass. Finally he told me to get naked so I stood and took of my cloths. I think I took him off guard when he saw my cock. He commented on how big it was and played with it a bit but never sucked it. He then layed back and asked me to suck him some more. While sucking him he leaned forward and started to finger my ass. Shortly he got up and went behind me and got on his knees also and bent me over so my chest was on his mattress. He applied some spit to my ass and pushed his bare cock into me. Once his cock was all the way in me he commented that my ass was so much better then pussy. He then asked if he could cum in me. I just replied with a simple - yeah. He started thrusting away, throwing a pretty decent fuck actually till we heard the front door open. He paused and said don't worry its just his roommate, its cool. A couple mins later and a stocky latino was standing at the door way. Skinny guy fucking me greeted him and told him what a great ass I had, and that he should try it.

Next thing ya know stocky guy, who I would guess at about 25yo, dropped his jeans and sat down in front of me on the bed. He had a pretty thick 6" uncut cock that leaked precum while I sucked him. He lifted his sweatshirt showing he was more chubby then stocky, with a smooth gut roll. I kept sucking him and grabbed his nuts, putting slight pressure underneath them. Out of the blue stocky guy swore and his cock pumped a slightly bitter tasting load into my mouth. Skinny dude laughed and told him he needed sex more often, as stocky guy got up and walked out of the room with his pants still off. I concentrated more on getting fucked, and with in 5 mins skinny dude started breathing heavy and then pumped his load up into me. He stayed in me while he caught his breath, then slowly pulled out and collapsed on the bed with his cock still rock hard. I started to get dressed even though he told me where the bathroom was if I wanted to clean up. He said he'd fuck me again if he wasn't so tired. I told there is always next time. He told me he would send me an email, and I headed out. I passed stocky guy who had track pants on now, in the kitchen talking on his cell phone, and just waved. I drove home, telling myself I'm keeping this load in me the rest of the day and night. Its not every day I get teenage seed up in me.

No comments: