Saturday, February 17, 2007

WTF

I was online late afternoon, just cruising around using my general profile, not looking for sex, when out of the blue I get hit on by this 19yo. By the 2nd message he is asking for my address. By the 4th message trying to get more info from him, he kept hammering for my address. Fuck it. Here it is. Didn't tell him how to find it (cus it can throw you off if I don't give some simple info, but still possible to find me) I wasn't really into it because I was not overly horny and he only had 2 pictures and they were face pix with someone else so I wasn't even sure which one he was in the pictures! His stats were ok. 19, 6'1" 140lb mix 7.5c vers. He said he was on his way but his profile never logged off. I figured he wasn't gona show. 15min later I jumped in the shower because I had to anyways, and just in case he did show up. What do ya know. I just turned off the water and my doorbell rings. Standing at my unlit door was 19yo, and me dripping wet with a towel. I let him in and told him to give me a sec. I finished drying off, glad I did at least shower!

We went into the bedroom and he proceeded to get naked and I dropped my towel. He was all over me. For 19, he was very very aggressive. Sucked my dick, got up and forced his cock in my mouth, ate my ass... Some how I was on my back and he was kneeling between my legs. He asked if I had a condom. I said no, and he said we'll have to make do with out. Still thinking he wanted me to fuck him, he then spit on his cock pushed my legs up and entered me. He took a breath from kissing me to tell me he was close and wanted to know where he wanted him to cum. I told him where ever you want. He replied, in you? If you want. He bit my shoulder and came in me. He quickly got up and started getting dressed, saying he had to head to work and didn't want to be late. I grabbed the towel around me and followed him to the door and closed it behind him. It was kinda hot, but I somehow felt weird. What the fuck just happened... Like I was just violated, and by a 19yo none the less. I went back and looked at his pictures and am still not sure which one is him or even if one of them are him. He was cute enough in person, looked pretty white to me, maybe some latino, and had that thin smooth build of a 19yo that with some exercise he would have it totally going on. Just kinda weird for an online hook up, especially when I wasn't looking.

No comments: