Monday, January 08, 2007

unexpected dad

Fell asleep on the couch the other night after getting fucked by a fuck bud, and when I woke up I checked online. 3am there was a guy looking for a quick blowjob with a pic of a nice looking cock. I shot him a message and we were messaging each other shortly. He was 38, wife was out of town, looking for a quick blow but couldn't host since his 2 daughters were sleeping. I told him about my GH and he said that sounded perfect. 15 mins later I heard the door creek open and a nice cock pushed through the GH. I worked over his cock while playing with his big nuts till he reached full 7.5" with a perfect head. He started to pull back and leave his hard cock on the other side for a bit before feeding me again. He did this 3 times, so I was figuring he was trying to make it last longer. Durring the next breather I thought I'd see if he was up for more so I worked up some spit so I was ready if he pulled back again. He pulled back again so I quickly backed my ass up to the GH to see if might want to fuck. Sure enough, I felt his cock enter me. It only lasted a few stoked till I felt his cock jerk inside me as he injected his baby batter into me. I was gona turn around a lick up any extra cum but he pulled out of me, stuffed his cock into his briefs, pulled up his jeans and said thanks as he went out the door.

No comments: