Monday, January 15, 2007

No gas fill up

There were too many people online looking for sex last night to actually find a hook up. It seems the more guys that are online the harder it is. Too many choices I think. So I went to the bookstore. There were a few guys there. I went into a booth and an average latino guy follow me in. He played with my ass and would rub his cock against my crack but wouldn't fuck me so I finally want down on him and sucked his 7" uc cock till he fed me a small thin load. I hung out a bit and went into another booth dropped my jeans showing my ass with the door unlocked and this older kind of ugly asian mix guy came in wearing a knit hat. He went right for my ass. Cupping my ass and fingering my hole. I took off my jeans and got on all 4's using the footstool and he knelt down and started eating out my hole. Fingering me some more he stood up and pulled his jeans down and pushed his 6.5" uc cock into me and fucked me for a bit. He would fuck for a bit then pull out and reach under and stroke my hard cock from underneath then fuck a bit. After 3 or so times of doing this he finally told me he was going to cum while his cock was in me. I pushed back to let him know he didn't have to pull out, and he pumped his load into me. While getting dressed I noticed he really was an ugly ass guy, then add that stupid knit hat and he looked like a dorky ugly ass guy. There was no one really around when I left the booth so I hung out a bit then left.

When I got home I got back online. Still alot of guys on but I got hit on by a 32yo millitarty blk guy. No face pic and just a far away pic of him fully clothed. His stats were decent since most blk guys carry a bit more weight better then other guys and said he had an 8.5" cock. His profile stated safe sex but I was horny for another fuck. He wanted me to come over since his roommate was out. He wasn't overly close, but an easy shot down the highway, since there would be no traffic this late at night, making him about 15 mins away. When I pulled up he was standing outside and told me his roommate showed up unexpectedly. We talked a bit about our options as he continually groped himself. Showing a nice bulge in his sweats and it told me he was interested and wanted to get off. Instead of taking him home then all the way back, I threw out the option of maybe the gas station that I passed on the way. I stopped there once a while ago and remembered it was one of those one room type that you needed a key, for on the side of the building. He agreed and climbed in. I pulled up to the side, went in and the girl behind the counter didn't miss a beat from her cell phone conversation as she handed me this long wooden stick with the bathroom key on it. I went in leaving the door slightly ajar and he was gona follow in a few mins as agreed. The bathroom was really warm as heat was pumping though the vent, making the typical urine smelly bathoom a bit stronger (which kind of turned me on) and there was TP and paper towel strewn about the floor. One urinal, one toilet, and a sink with a scratched up mirror. I proceeded to get naked leaving on my socks. Blk guy came in, secured the door and pulled his sweats off leaving his shoes on, and took off his sweatshirt. He was thick but not fat, had a little patch of hair between his pecs and his semi hard cut cock hung from a kind of hairy bush. I squated down and started to suck his cock. It quickly got fully hard and had a slight curve to the right that stuck upwards. He had me turn around and bend over using the sink for support and he went down and started to eat my ass. I didn't tell him I had a load in me already, but he seemed to be enjoying the it because he was going to town on my hole. He stood up behind me and slowly pushed his entire cock into me. No talk of a condom or anything. Man did it feel good. My cock got rock hard and started to drip precum as he fucked me. We both started to sweat because it was warm in the bathroom already and this didn't help. I felt his sweat drip off his face and onto my back as he would pull almost all the way out the slam it back in. He started to do shorter jabs and told me "here it comes" as he huffed and puffed then groaned as he pumped his cum into me. He stayed in me while he caught is breath then pulled his softening cock out of me. I turned and went down on him, cleaning up his cum coated shaft and some of the foamy globs that clung to his hairy balls. I quickly got dressed and returned the key, and by the time I was getting in the car he came out. Drove the couple blocks and dropped him off as he told me I have a great ass and we need to do it again.

No comments: