Tuesday, January 09, 2007

better then nothing

Stopped in to the local bookstore in the mood for an anoynomus load of cum. There were only 2 guys there, both hanging around looking for dick also. The combinded weight of them would need a super duty truck to haul them thats how big they were. Needless to say there was nothing going on. After 20 mins I was about to leave and a stocky mid 20's latino came in. I wanted to get off by this point so I went into a booth and he followed. He was very aggressive, and thought he was all that. Well he wasn't. Smooth body but no shape and a 6" uc that was rock hard. He went down on me as soon as he saw my cock, and I tried my hardest to get hard but if was having problems. Why do guys not relize that when a cock is bigger then a mouthfull to use a hand also? It didn't seem like I was gona get fucked, so I was debating on leaving the booth or just getting off and heading out. His aggressive attitude was working my nerves. He turned around and showed me his flabby but smooth ass. I slapped my dick on it a couple times and he bent over. What the hell, I'll fuck him and see if he hole will get me off. 3 freak'n times I got the head in and he would pull off in pain and put more spit on. Finally I got my dick into him half way and he pulled off and reached into his jeans and started to hand me a condom. I told him, nah, thats alright and went to pull my shorts up. He quickly turned and bent over again. Ok, what the hell, might as well. I slid into him and started to fuck. He started to buck up against me. Hello! I'm driving here not you! He was really pissing me off. So I held him down and fuck him more. After only 2 mins my cock was not supper hard but I felt I could cum if I wanted to. I figured I might as well get this over with and give him something he may or may not want. So I quietly pumped my load into him while I kept thrusting. I kept thrusting for a while after and he started to grind again so my dick flopped out. It looked clean but there was a slight oder. He noticed it also and could see it on my face. I quickly told him I needed to go and left the booth. Once the video was done bolted out of the booth he nearly ran to the bathroom. I just laughed to myself and left.

No comments: