Sunday, December 24, 2006

Strangers with presents

Stopped at my fav bookstore mid morning yesterday. I don't think I've ever been there at 10am, but I was horny and figured why not. There was only one booth occupied so I went to the one on the other side and looked though the pin hole to see who it might be. I couldn't see much, just the waist of someone who was jacking off but due to the angle couldn't see anything. I peered through every now and then while watching my own vid. When I glanced through the last time the dude was turning directly twards the pin hole stroking a decent uncut cock then really thick globs of cum oozed out of his cock and dripped off his cock head. I watched till he finished and zipped up and left. I quickly went into the booth he was in and found a nice big puddle of cum he left. I dropped by jeans and scooped up as much of it as I could and fingered it into my ass then used what was left as lube to jack my dick some.

I hung out for about 10 mins and a 40ish average blk guy came in and went into a booth leaving the door open. He was just standing there watching the video when I went in. He quickly pulled out his cock that was already hard. It was probibly 7.5 and had a slight curve to it. I went down on him almost gaging at first because he crotch had a major funk to it. I didn't suck him long till I stood up and dropped my jeans with my ass twards him. He imediatly cupped my ass and I pushed back. He started slapping his cock agains my ass cheek so I took my jeans off and got on all 4's. He lined up his cock and pushed it into me, thankfully my hole was still lubed up from the other guys cum. He fucked me for a bit then paused to switch video's, then started to fuck me fast and hard for about 5 mins before he swore under his breath and came inside me. He just zipped up his pants and left and I closed the door behind him, watched the rest of the video and got dressed.

A couple booths were occupied when I came out, and another decent looking guy came in and locked himself in a booth. I was getting tired of wating and was thinking about leaving when a 30ish supper skinny geeky guy came in with receiding blondish hair and a redish goatee and wire rim glass's. He went into a booth and locked it and watched a video. I was just about to go into a booth a drop some coins when he came out, so I left my door ajar. He glanced in as he walked by, so I dropped my jeans showing a side view of my cock and ass. He walked by again and looked and stopped. He stood back and watched while glancing left and right. I took off my jeans and shirt and put some more coins in. He watched longer till I nodded with my head for him to come in. He waited a bit then came in and locked the door behind him. He stared rubbing my chest and feeling my body all over. I reached over and rubbed a very large bulge in his jeans while he seemed infactuated with my chest. I finally got his belt undone and started to pull down his jeans. He asked me if it was safe here. I just told him, I'm naked arn't I? He kinda laughed and unbottoned his shirt showing a mostly smooth concaved thin pasty white chest. He pushed his jeans down leaving a pair of Hanes boxer briefs on showing a large bulge that curved down under his balls. He kept going back to my chest, feeling it and nibbleing on of my nipples. I finally got a hand under his waist band and worked his boxers down some. He stood back and pushed them down to his ankles. When he stood back up I was in awe. His cock was probibly 9"cut, with thick veins snaking over it with a very large cock head that was light pink. I grasped it in my hand and was unable to put my fingers around it compleatly. He had a sparce redish bush with medium sized balls that where tight in a smoothish sack. He seemed a bit embarassed and ashamed of his body and grossly large cock. I took the lead and went down on him, only able to take a few inches, so I used my hand also work work him over. He really enjoyed it moaning softly and I could taste precum leaking from his big head. I got up after a bit and he went down on me. He was not very skilled and I had a hard time trying to stay hard. He came back up and went back to my chest. I asked him what he was into and he just shrugged, so I said, do you want to fuck. He kinda laughed and asked if I had a condom wich I said I didn't. I then said did you want to fuck me? He looked down and said most don't want to try. I told him I was game, and went back down on his cock while working a couple fingers into my ass to loosen myself up. I finally stood up and quickly got on all 4's using the footstool, and looked back. He asked me if I was sure. I just said go slow till I used to it. Then with no talk of a condom he pushed his cock head into me. I winced with pain and asked him to hang on a sec while I took some deep breaths. He pushed in a couple more inches and I was streached out big time and in some major pain. I asked him to pull out a sec, and I applied more spit to my ass, letting it relax a bit before streaching again. When he entered me again, it was much better. He slowly worked his whole cock into me, causing some discomfort deep inside me, but it felt great. He worked up some speed then leaned in onto my back and started to rub my chest again. After only a few mins he told me he was close. I told him it was ok if he wanted to cum in me. As soon as I said that he started swearing and huffing, and I felt a warm sensation deep inside me as he released his seed. He collaped on my back again catching his breath while his cock pulsed a bit then started to deflate. We straighted up and started to get dressed. He told me that was the best fuck he has ever had. I told thanks, we should do it again sometime. I seemed shocked that I was game, and I told him my email address because its very easy to remember. He gave my chest one more rub then left, and I exited the booth a few mins later and headed out.

No comments: