Thursday, July 10, 2008

trailer park motel

My run of hooking up with guys with no pic and turn out to be hot seems to have come to an end. After a busy holiday weekend, I was online Monday morning and found myself talking to a guy who was in town for a family reunion. His stats sounded good: 37, bi, 6ft, 160lb, 8"c. He was staying at a local Motel 6 and requested I wear a jockstrap. I love anon hotel sex, and Motel 6's are great to fuck at - cheap and easy just like me! We set up a time, and after showering quick, I headed to his room.

He opened the door and I tried not to laugh. His stats were correct, but he had greasy dark blond hair parted down the center with a mullet! He was wearing a long sleeved button down shirt and navy boxers that looked 2 sizes too big on him. The dude was clearly trailer park trash! I stepped in and noticed right away some velcro tennis shoes by the door. NICE! In a weird way, I was kind of excited to have sex with this dorky looking trashy guy. It was a bit awkward so I pulled off my T shirt and dropped my gym shorts and stood there in just a jockstrap, as he sat on the edge of the bed and unbuttoned his shirt showing a near perfect farmers tan. Again I forced myself not to laugh. He was definatly wirey thin, no fat on him, and hardly any muscle, very stick figure like. I knelt down and he lifted his hips so I could pull his boxers down. Ahh, there's the meat. That was one very nice, near perfect shaped cocks. It was almost compleatly hard already and true to his word, nearly 8" long, thick, straight, and a nice big pink helmet on it, though his balls were in a very tight sack hard to tell how big they were. I started sucking on him and he leaned back on his elbows and watched me bob up and down on it.

I senced he was close a couple times and change my speed, and after a while I stood and he watched as I got on the edge of the other bed on all 4's presenting him with my jockstraped ass. He came up behind me and rubbed his cock on my already lighly lubed hole. I reached back with some spit and coated it and grabbed onto his shaft and guided it into me. Wow is all I can say. That bare shaft filled me up nicely! He took over thusting. He was not the best fuck, just standard in and out with his boney hips bouncing off my ass. I glanced to the side and noticed I could watch through the mirror hanging by the TV. That turned me on big time. Seeing this skinny ass redneck fucking me from behind while I was on all 4's. All I could think of is that he better fuck'n cum inside me cus I wanted his ugly ass low life seed inside me bad! A few mins later the said he was close, so I reached back with one arm and pulled his flat skinny ass to me pushing his nice cock all the way into me, letting him know I definatly wanted it in me. A few more thrusts and he started gasping for breath as he moaned. Ahhh, he let loose what seemed to be a huge load cus I definatly felt full. He pulled out and sat on the other bed catching his breath. I quickly pulled my shorts and shirt on, said thanks and headed out the door. I was a bit conscerned he would flip out on me or something that he just fucked a dude, cus I just got that feeling about it. But I did understand why it was Bi, hell, I'm sure he will take whatever he can get, cus with those looks, I'm sure its not much. The good thing is he had one hell of a beaut of a cock between his legs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

had a trailer park dude that was a too old for high school but almost 19 as a senior and enjoyed getting used and fucked all the time while his mom was away at work and stayed with friends during the week when she was too drunk to come home. He'd walk naked to the van when I picked him up, suck dick while I drove him to my house and have him be my fucktoy for a couple days, sharing him with a drinking buddy of mine who was str8 also, but liked a cocksucker who wanted fucked all the time. We'd drive him out the road, have him on every dick we could find on guys out hiking or fishing along the beach areas. Your story reminds me of how hot he was and how much I enjoyed having him sucking dick and getting fucked like a pro and wanted people to see him naked on his knees between someone's legs sucking dick while getting fucked. Trailer trash delight

Anonymous said...

you sound like a pretentious fag, I apologize to anyone offended by the "F" word. In my opinion anyone who calls other people trash because of their appearance or what they dont have or where they live, needs to look at themselves. its awful that you discredit the guy but had sex with him anyway. big turn off