Saturday, July 26, 2008

here a hole, there a hole

Yesterday I was getting ready to head out of work, and I snuck online to see what was going on. Right away I was hit on by this guy who has a GH. At first I figured he wanted to suck me off or something, but is soon became apparent that he wanted to eat my ass out and release a 3 day load. Then come to find out he was only 4 blocks from were I was. He gave me directions to this garage type place where he would be at waiting. I headed over and found it based on his descriptions.

I stepped in and 3 feet in was this makeshift GH cut out of flimsy wood, similar to paneling. I pulled the door closed and it was hot, stuffy and pretty dark in there. I stepped out of my shorts and turned and pressed my ass against the GH, suddenly aware of how flimsy the partition was, I almost felt like I was gona fall through it or break it, so I just rested my ass against while bent over. A moment later I felt a goateed mouth close in on my ass and started eating me out. He ate me out for a few mins and it felt really good, though I started to drip sweat cus it was so warm in there. I then heard some shuffling then a cock head at my hole. He slowly eased into me and I let out a moan. It felt like a pretty nice cock, good girth, and prob 7-7.5” He fucked me for a bit then his cock popped out of me, and his tongue was soon probing me again. It made me wish I had some cum in me already to feed him. His cock soon entered me and thrust for a bit, then back to him eating me out while working a few fingers into me at the same time. Again his cock went up into me and he started thrusting hard as the partition bumped against me. I was already hard and stroking when he announced over the GH, here it comes. I kept my ass pressed to the GH and let him. After his cock stopped flexing inside me he slowly pulled out. Since I was rock hard and pretty close to cumming myself, I turned and pushed my cock though the GH. I was suddenly disappointed on how he sucked cock. No friction, just a wet mouth, very lame, if a cock is big enough to use a hand also while sucking, like mine then use it! My cock just started to wilt a bit and I was just about to pull back when his hand started to stroke the base while he sucked. Good! 2 mins later I blasted a big ole load into his mouth, pulled out and yanked on my shorts. He mumbled thanks and I stepped out of the building. Overall not bad, not the best bj, but I was there to get fucked and I got that. I’d like to think my GH is much better set up and more comfortable and stable with things to hang onto for support if need be.

I got home and got online and right away the thin dicked dude wanted to use my GH. I already got off but was still horny so said ok. 10 min later He came in and I sucked his thin cock hard then backed up onto it. He fucked me a bit longer then usual before he shot his load into me. I was gona turn and suck his cock, but he pulled out and was stuffing his cock into his shorts by the time I did.

I was just taking down my GH when I got a text from my freq fucker 24yo blk kid. He was asking if I was around. I said sure I just took a load, but has to be quick since I had dinner plans. He replied be there in 20 min. Like usual I was naked on my bed when I heard the door open, and a min later he came into the bedroom naked and climbed up behind me. I put some spit on his cock while reaching under and he lined up and sank it right up into me. He fucked me on all 4’s for a bit, pulling out occasionally to see cum drip from me before he pushed me down laying flat and laid on top of me thrusting. He grabbed onto my shoulders and thrust is cock deep into the fuck that was inside me till he moaned in my ear and transferred his cream into me also. He eased out of me and stood at the edge of the bed so I swung around and went down on his shinny blk cock tasting a mixture of the cum that was from inside me. He then stepped back and walked out of the room. I lay on the bed while I heard him pull on his cloths then walk out the door.
I wasn’t planning on it but suddenly within an hr and a half I had 3 different loads up inside me. Over dinner it was fun listening to my friends talk about their failed sex attempts over the weekend, oblivious to the fact that I was impregnated with seed at that very moment.

No comments: