Wednesday, June 11, 2008

room number

A few mornings ago I was up early, showered and ready for something, so I got online. Quickly I was hit up by this guy staying at a hotel looking to get off. No pic but stats were ok, 36 average build with 7" thick he said. Random hotel sex is always hot so I said ok and headed over. I text him when I arrived so he would have the door ajar as we discussed, and headed up to his room.

I found his room and stepped in to a warm stuffy dark room with just the bathroom light on for lighting, and he was laying on the bed naked and stroking. He was not overly attractive. Kind of bear like, hairy and thick with receding hair. If I saw his picture online I would have passed, but since I was there I figured I'd take care of him. I stripped and got on the bed and knelt between his legs and took over sucking his cock. It was 7" average thickness, not a bad cock at all, but the bush was really out of hand. Crazy hairy! I kept getting hair in my mouth and it got annoying. He pulled me up so I was on his chest so he could suck me. I let him for a bit though it did nothing for me. I think he enjoyed in a lot more then me. I sat back and stroked and my cock as his rubbed up against my crack. I wasn't sure if he wanted to fuck or it he barebacked, but I coated my hand with some spit and stroked him for a bit then inched back so it was at my hole. He didn't stop me or say anything so I guided it up into my body and sat all the way down on it. He closed his eyes and moaned as I grinded my ass against his crotch, and with in a few moments he whispered that I was gona make him cum. I kept grinding, and tweaked his nipples and he let out a series of low grunts then went limp with his arms falling out to the sides and eyes still closed. I pulled myself off his deflating cock and pulled my cloths on and left him laying just like that, not saying anything. Thanks naked guy in room 512 for cumming in me.

I just got in my car when I got a text from him asking if I was still at the hotel. I wasn't in the mood to have sex with him again at all, but replied yeah to find out what he wanted. He replied that a friend was in room 308 who needed to get off also. I debated. No idea what this other guy looks like or anything, and since I was there already, the worst would be I'd find out and leave, or the best is I would get another load in me.

I replied back to him to tell his friend ok be there in 5 min. I headed back in and up the elevator and found his room, though the door was closed. What do I have to loose, so I knocked. The door opened to a tall thin early 40's guy with a beard and glasses wearing only a towel. He was pretty geeky looking, and had a scar on his lower abdomen. I wasn't sure what to say, but he said, hey come on in. I walked in and he dropped his towel. Hairy crotch also but a nice looking piece of meat. I knelt down and started to suck him as he stood there. His cock was about 7.5 a bit thin but had a bigger cock head. After sucking him for a bit I stood, took off my pants and got on all 4's on the edge of the bed. Not sure what his friend said, but took the lead on this one and let it be known I wanted to get fucked. He asked if I had a condom. I said no, your friend didn't have one either. He replied with, did he cum in you. I said yeah. That was the end of our conversation because he came up behind me and forced his bare cock up into my just fucked hole. He fucked me for about 5 mins then gripped my hips really firmly and twitched violently and he gasped for breath while he added his sperm to my body also. He pulled out and picked up his towel and began wiping his cock and I pulled my pants back on. He followed me to the door with it around it waist and said thanks, and I said no problem, and I left.

3 comments:

Kevyn said...

Your life sounds like MINE!!! Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on 25,000 hits!

Cleveland bottom guy said...

Hot story! Love how the dude set you up to take his friends load too!