Thursday, June 26, 2008

aggressive

I'm home at lunch right now and got a message from my freq GH user wanting to unload. I quickly jumped in the shower and was ready for him. He came in like usual, dropped his shorts and I sucked his thick 7" cock hard then backed up onto it. Normally he bangs against the GH as he fucks me but today he just thrust into me a few times and grunted as he held his cock as deep in me as he could and released his cum into me. I slid off and sucked his shaft a bit he pulled up and left.

I just got online and the latino guy who has fucked me many times, and once joined my GH bud to tag team me hit me up right away. He asked if I was taking loads and he could be over in 10 min. I said sure, and he said cool, on his way, no gloryhole this time.

So I hung out naked and quickly made my bed. I heard the door open and walked around the corner and found him just in front of the screen door. He pulled out his thick vainy uncut dark brown latino cock and forced me down to suck him right there in front of the open door. I sucked him while he moaned till he told me to get on the bed so he could eat my ass. So I got up and walked into the bedroom and got on all 4's at the edge of the bed. He dove down and started eating my ass out as I opened up and let some cum dribble out of me. He lapped it all up and kept at my hole. Finally he stood up, with his jeans on but undone and cock sticking out, he rammed his bare cock all the way into me in one lunge. Oh fuck! It didn't really hurt, but caught me off guard, and damn did it feel good. He fucked me good and deep like that, slapping my ass, then piston fucking me fast, leaning in and biting my back and neck. He then told me to move forward, as he pulled his meat out of me. He stripped naked as I was on all 4's and he dove into my ass again eating it a bit, then got up behind me and slammed his cock all the way into me again. He fucked me like that for a few min then told me to get on my back. I flipped over and he put my legs on his shoulder and impaled me with his cock. He was looking right into my eyes and said, tell me how much you want my load. So I started to encourage him while he thrust into me by saying... yeah, breed me... Shoot your load in me... I want your cum... Fill me with your seed... He bit at my neck again then froze in position, and he said here is it, take it boy. I felt his shaft flex inside me as his cock spurted. I reached back and grabbed onto his hips making sure he was a deep as he could. Damn that was a good fuck!

He pulled out and stood there so I quickly went down on him. Only a few seconds because he got sensitive. I laid down on the bed with my ass up, and he got dressed. He said thanks, and kissed my ass, and left. Ok, off to work with his cum in me. I love that feeling!

No comments: