Friday, August 03, 2007

big front, little back

Stopped into a bookstore I don't really like, its very brightly lite, small booths, and I never see anyone there. But... I was leaving an appointment and it was there. Figured I might suck off a cock before heading home and calling it a day. I got my tokens and checked it out. I stood there alone checking out the movie selections while 2 of the booths were occupied. One of the booths opened and a mid 40's red headed stocky guy came out wearing a Hawaiian shirt and tan pants. He wasn't overly attractive, for one I'm not a fan of red heads, and he had a pretty good sized gut on him. He had really outdated glasses and a slightly unkept beard that had a lot of gray in it. He went to another booth and went in, but I never heard the lock click, though the door looked closed. I waited a bit, then checked the first booth that was occupied. It was locked, then went to his door. Out of more curiosity then actually interested in him, I tried the door. I cracked it open to find him looking right at me, standing with his pants down to his knees jerking on an ungodly thick cock. I stepped in and closed the door, and quickly went down on him. It was maybe 6.5 but I could not put my fingers around it, and he had a really nice full smooth cock head. He proceeded to unbutton his shirt revealing a very hairy gut. He pulled his shirt off to the sides giving me better access to his cock, and he started to pull his nipples. I took a break to stand quick so I could kick off my shoes and take off my pants. He played with my cock a bit, then I went back down on him. I worked up some spit and started to work some fingers into my ass and stretch it out, hoping I might get to feel this thick meat inside me.

Finally I stood and asked him right out if he would fuck me. He shrugged as if ok. I quickly turned, spread my legs and arched my back in the small booth. He took a couple bad stabs at my ass, until I reached back and guided it to my hole. I relaxed and pushed out as best I could and he popped into me. Holy crap that cock was thick. I tried to get used to it but had to pull off from the pain of being stretched so much so quick. I took a couple deep breaths, and waited a couple moments until my legs stopped trembling, then guided it back into me again. It was better but it still hurt. Since he was not that long, his gut prevented him from getting that far into me so I bent underneath the monitor using my hands behind my head gripping it to hold me up. It was uncomfortable but he was able to get all the way in me, resting his gut on my ass. He took short jabs in me, and only after a couple mins he pulled out and said he was gona cum, and started jerking off. I barked back to him, what are you doing, don't pull out, put it back in me. He clumsily got behind me again and pushed into me. 4 thrusts later he stated making these loud grunts and moans as he shot his cum into me. I clamped down as hard as I could and slid off his fat cock, knowing my hole was pretty stretched out and I didn't want his cum to fall out of me. He stood there with his pants down and shirt open, panting trying to catch his breath. This guy was defiantly out of shape, I was afraid he might have a hear attack or something. I quickly got dressed and stepped out of the booth and he pulled it closed and locked it.

There were 2 other booths occupied now, and one of them opened and out came this preppy early 20's asian mix kid. Hot little body! He looked me up and down then went to an end booth and left the door open. I walked down and looked in. He nodded to me to come in, and fed money to the video. I stepped in and he started pulling my pants down, and went right for my cock. He was one of the few who knew how to work me. Normally most guys cant give me head the way I like it. I got very hard quickly and I wasn't gona last long, so I stopped him and had him stand and drop his pants. He had an average to smallish uncut cock, but was perfectly trimmed. But I wasn't interested, I immediately cupped his tiny little ass. I spun him around and crouched down and started eating out that ass. It was amazing. Totally smooth like he was just waxed or something. He was obviously enjoying it too. I put my hand under my ass and pushed out some cum, then coated my shaft with it, making it nice and slick. Then pushed out a bit more then stood and smeared it onto his tiny little ring of a hole. I lined up my cock and gently eased into him. This boy was all bottom and knew how to work it. He started flexing and doing things similar to what I do. I was surprised he was able to take my whole cock. The few little guys I have fucked stop me at a point or back off. Looking down at his tiny little ass stretched around my cum coated bare cock, and the feeling of him flexing, sent me over the edge quickly. I moaned and released my seed into him. He looked back a bit worried like he shouldn't be doing this but didn't stop me. I pulled out of him and he turned around. His cock was rock hard and dripping cum like he just shot all over the floor. He pulled out a tissue and wiped his ass telling me I was really hot and he would love to see me again. I started getting dressed and he scribbled out his # and email address, and I told him mine. He split the paper and gave me the half with his info. I left him in the booth to straighten up and headed out. I think I might be up for another round with that ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fucking hot post! Just jerked out a cumload thinking of that asian kid taking your cum . . . Was he neg, you think? Damn man!