Thursday, August 09, 2007

1 leads to another

I let some 40 yo blk guy fuck me while blindfolded. I only saw his cock pic, it was 7.5-8, and I was in the mood for an anonymous quickie. He came over, walked into my bed room to find me naked and on all 4's. He ate my ass out a bit then stood and mounted me. It was just an ok fuck. He finally pulled out and jacked until he was close then pushed into me just as he came. I stayed in position until he left then got online.

The trash talking blk kid who fucked me though the GH wanted to hook up agian, but this time on the bed. We set up a time, and he gave me his phone #. I hung out and waited and waited, finally I text'd him and asked him whats up. He replied he got stuck taking care of things but still wants to. Not sure when, I got back online and a 44yo bi married guy showing of a nice body and 8" cock wanted to fuck. He shot me his # and said to call since he would no longer be at a computer. I waited a bit and still no word from the kid, I called the 44yo. He was working near by and said he would be over with in 30 mins, and would call me as he arrived so I could be on all 4's ready. I swear I just hung up the phone and got a text. Blk kid is almost here. I quick shot him a text telling him I thought he wasn't gona show and had a dude on his way. 5 mins later kid called me. I explained the whole thing and suggested he grab some coffee or something and give me 15-20 mins. While on the phone with him, laying naked on the bed, 44yo came in. I told 44yo the situation, and he didn't care. I relayed the info to blk kid, and he didn't care, so it became a 3 way.

44yo, had a decent body, the pix were a year or two old when he was working out, and has since stopped. He had this flock of gray / white hair in the front that looked silly, and his cock wasn't 8". More like 7" but he was there, naked and wanted to fuck me. All that talk of him fucking me with his big cock came to a quick hault when he saw my cock. He went down and started eating out my ass, unaware that there was some random blk dudes cum in me. He climbed up and slide his bare cock into me. I kinda though he might put a condom on since he was married, but I didn't have any laying out and he didn't ask. He was thrusting away when blk kid walked in. This was the first time we each actually saw each other's face. The kid defiantly looked like a kid. 20-22, though I think he stated once he was 26. His thin little body was completely shaved like before. He walked over to the other side of the bed with his semi hard 8" cock flopping back and forth. He fed me his cock and quickly got hard, and started taking trash. Yeah fuck that ass... Thats such a hot ass.... yeah, dick him good man... They switched places and blk kid glided his cock up into me from behind. Saying stuff like.... Yeah you like that big nigger cock in you don't ya... They switched again, and blk kid came around and fed me his cock, letting me taste the cum that on his shaft.

Next time they switched, the 44yo got underneath me, sucking my cock some, then my balls then farther back licking the blk kids shaft and my ass as it went in and out of me. 44yo must have gotten close doing that cus he quickly got out and moved the blk kid out of me and mounted me. Blk kid stood on the bed and fed him his cock and 44yo muffled a groan as he came in me. That put the blk kid over the edge and he fed his load to the 44yo who swallowed it.
They both started cleaning up, and the 44yo said he has never done that before but it was hot. The blk kid kinda lingered and asked for a smoke. I was still naked but the blk kid was dressed and the 44yo headed out. The blk kid told me he has been reassigned but will still be in the area for at least another year. He's currently living on one of the military bases in the area. I told the blk kid I wish he would have came in me instead of feeding it to the other guy. In between puffs he said, I can do that, I can go again. He proceeded to unbutton his jeans and pull out his smooth blk shaft. We went back into the bedroom and on got on the edge of the bed and he slid his now hard cock up into me. More trash talk... Yeah, u want my load up in ya don't ya.... I'm gona breed ya bitch... Surprisingly he didn't last long like most guys do after cumming once. He reached around and started jacking my cock and I shot my load all over the bed, then he shortly after shot his load into me. I felt his burning hot cum spurt into me, and it made me want to shoot again. He pulled out and I quickly went down on him cleaning off the cum from his smooth cock and balls. We chatted a bit more, and he had another smoke then headed out.

I had a message waiting for me when I got back to my computer. The stocky latino kid wanted my ass again. I was tired, already came, but what the hell. I told him I just got fucked but if he didn't mind sloppy seconds... He said he would be there in 10. I was laying on the bed and he came in and started fingering my hole while he got undressed. Then he fed me his rock hard cock for a bit before putting me on all 4's and mounted me deep. Less then 10mins later he was adding his seed to the mix already inside me. He laid on top of me till his cock slipped out. He got up on his knees behind me, and I grabbed his hand, and rolled out 2 of his fingers then guided them into my ass. I then pulled his hand to my mouth and sucked and licked the globs of white creamy goo that coated his fingers, as he said... oh fuck thats hot. I laid there while he got dressed then he kissed both my ass cheeks and headed out.

I went and laid on the couch and flipped on the TV. Feeling tired I figured a little nap wouldn't hurt before going to the gym. 6 hours later! I wake up on the couch with a sticky crack that smelled like old sex.

No comments: