Wednesday, July 25, 2007

no cloths no sunblock, no condom

I took the afternoon off since I worked 10 days in a row. I was tired but messed around online some. It was a nice sunny day, warm with a slight wind. I figured I'd lay out in the side yard. I knew the other people in my small apt complex were at work till at least 5, so I thought I'd lay out naked. Just before I was gona lay out, the 22yo slightly stocky hairy latino with 8" hit me up and asked if he could give me a load. I told him sure, but I'd be in the side yard laying out naked, and he could fuck me there if he wanted. He thought that would be hot and said he would be over in 20min. I went down and laid out a blanket in the best location where the fence blocked most but not all views from 2 sides, leaving the thick tall hedge that edged along the parking lot of an apt complex to the other side.

I got naked and laid out, feeling to sun warm my ass and calf's, while looking at the hedge only 5 ft away seeing blurred movement through the leaves and hearing 2 guys talk about new tires while standing in the parking lot. If they really stopped and peered through the leaves they could probability make me out that I was laying out naked. Latino was 5 mins late or so but not bad, he came around and found me still face down and started to rub my ass. He nervously looked up at the upper windows over the fence and asked if it was cool here. I said sure as long as your kinda quite pointing out the 2 guys just on the other side of the hedge. He took off his jeans and stood in front of me while I sucked his cock hard. Then he moved around behind me while I got on all 4's and he jabbed his cock at my hole. He then took off his shirt so now we were both completely naked. He lined up his cock and eased it up into me. He fucked me slowly at first. I loved the feeling of the sun on my back, the breeze blowing on my low hanging balls and cock, and the 22yo's bare cock going inside me till his balls stuck to my ass, then pulled back. He fucked me like that for a while then laid on top of me letting me support his weight, as he reached around and tugged on both my nipples as he hip thrust in to me while I was still on all 4's. He got back behind me on his knees then started to really slam me hard, making sure he went deep. Then with a soft moan he transfered his cum into me.

I pulled him close, then laid down so he was now laying on top of me with his cock still inside me. We laid there a bit while we both caught our breath. He started to get up so I backed up to on all 4's so his cock stayed in me. Then he pulled his softening cock out of me, bent down and kissed my back and said thanks. He pulled on his cloths and left and I laid there for another 15 mins or so enjoying the sun on me and the cum in me. When I got inside he already sent me a message saying how hot it was, and that we need to do that again, and he loved seeing his cum drip out of me when he finally pulled his cock out. I replied, defiantly. I totally got off on being completely naked outside in the middle of the day and getting fucked bareback. Don't know or care if anyone might have seen us either.

No comments: