Monday, August 13, 2007

lunch time

Had a late afternoon appointment, so I cleaned up, and ran to the gym, then checked out the lunch hour crowd at my fav bookstore. There were a couple regulars milling around and 1 booth occupied. One of the regulars went into a booth and watched a video while I held the wall up hanging out myself. About 5 mins later a scruffy looking, thin early 30's guy came in with a hat on back wards, a ponytail, and a scruffy beard, black t-shirt and dirty jeans. While looking at the movie selections I caught him glance my way a couple times, so I stepped into the booth I was next to and left the door ajar. I started up the video then dropped my shorts down to my knees and stood off to the side a bit showing off my ass to the door. The door creaked open and scruffy stepped in. He cupped my ass, and I bent forward a bit letting him play with my ass a bit. He paused and undid his belt and dropped his jeans to the floor. Then he sat on the bench. I turned around and found him with his legs spread apart and stroked his cock. He had dark hairy legs, a thick bush and what looked to be a nice happy trail going up his abs. He was hung around 7.5" average thickness had a leather cock ring on, that looked kind tight cus his balls were purplish, and his nice helmet head was pierced with a ring going through his piss slit. I stepped out of my shorts and got down on my knees. One of my knees when right into a puddle of waisted cum. His cock was rock hard, with his veins bulging due to the cock ring. I bobbed up and down on him getting him good and slick, and tonging his piercing. He just leaned back and enjoyed it for a while, and I scooped up some of the cum by my knee and started to jack off with it. He leaned forward after a bit and started to play with my ass, so I gathered some more cum off the floor and fingered it onto my hole, lubing it up for him. He started plunging his finger in and out of me and I moaned softly and arched my back some to let him know I liked it. He then stood up, and lifted me up by the shoulders, then spun me around pushing me down on the back so I was bent over. I heard him spit then I felt the metal of his piercing against my hole. I relaxed my hole and he glided his cock all the way into me in one push. I kept my hole somewhat relaxed since he was pierced, and he thrust into me with full thrusts. After only 5 mins or so, he said here it cums, grabbed my hips and pushed all the way into me. I could feel his cock flex as he shot into me. He slowly pulled out of me, and I turned to see him wipe off a glob of cum that clung to his piercing with his shirt. He pulled up his jeans and buckled up while I was stepping into my shorts. He then gave me a nod, and stepped out of the booth.

After I got dressed I checked things out a bit. 2 booths were in use now and the same regular was there. A short skinny little thing came cruising into the back and took a booth right next to where I was standing, leaving the door ajar. I watched him put money in, then drop his shorts to the ground then sit on the bench and started to play with his average looking cock. He couldn't have been any older then 20, some type of latin mix, maybe 5'6 and all of 100lbs. I stepped into the booth and dropped my shorts, standing and stroking my cock. He watched a bit, then reached over and tugged on it for a bit, then switched the movie selection and continued jacking off his 6" or so average cock. I reached down and stroked him some and he moved his hands away. So I bent down and started to suck him some. He reached up and grabbed my cock, and just held it it firmly, and a min or so later he tensed up and pumped his load into my mouth. It was a nice thick creamy load, but kind of bitter. He quickly pulled up his shorts and avoided me pretty much, and bolted out the door.

I stepped out of the booth the same time as a tall stocky mid 40's blk guy stepped out of his booth right across from me. I leaned against the wall, and he leaned against his facing me and started stroking the outline of his cock through his black track pants. It looked pretty hefty so I stepped back into my booth leaving the door wide open and dropped my shorts showing him my ass. He quickly stepped into my booth and slid a finger into my ass while pulling the door closed. I stepped out of my shorts as he flipped his cock out over the waistband. He was easily 8" nice thickness and uncut. I pulled the stool over and got on all 4's and spit on my hand and reached back to coat his shaft. He lined up and gently entered me telling me he was hoping to get a piece of ass today. He started thrusting harder and harder. I had to brace myself a bit and his skin was slapping up against my ass pretty noisy. About 5 mins into it he asked if i wanted it. I replied, if u want to give it to me. He said, oh fuck yeah I do. A couple mins later he started to grunt and kept thrusting as he pumped his fuck up into me. He slid his softening cock out of me and I turned and sucked his cock clean of cum as he shivered a bit cus he was sensitive now. I stood and started getting dressed and said thanks. He replied, no thank you! you have a nice ass. I just smiled and said anytime. He patted my ass and tweeked a nipple and said take care, as he left the booth.

I wanted to stay longer, play more and maybe get off myself but I needed to get going. So I headed out.

No comments: