Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Finally meat

I swear I have been playing message tag with this guy for over a year now online, well finally we hooked up. He's 32, 5'7" 190lb very muscular, shaved head, smooth dark skinned blk guy with a 9" cock. He was almost 30mins late and I gave up being naked on the bed waiting after 10 min as we discussed. He showed up at the door in dress cloths with a tight shirt showing off his massive chest and huge arms. I opened the door and walked into the bedroom and he followed not saying a word. I dropped my shorts and stood there naked as he took off his cloths. He pulled down his tighty whitey, and revealed a completely shaved big fat soft cock that hung over some huge smooth bull balls. I don't think there was a hair on this ripped muscular big cocked blk man at all. He snapped on an elastic cock ring, and being shorter then me, he stepped up and started lightly chewing on my nipples while cupping my ass, and working a finger into me. I cupped his balls and tugged on his still soft but large cock enjoying the heaviness of those bull balls. I was just about to kneel down and suck his cock to get him hard when he spun me around and bent me over the bed. I figured he was gona eat my ass, but he started trying to force his still soft cock into me. Using some spit, I lubed up my ass as best I could, and he used his fist to make his cock hard enough to enter me. I relaxed as best I could to make it easier and after the 3nd try he actually was able to work his soft cock into me. I started to flex my hole around his meat and he slow thrust me. His cock slowly grew inside me and got harder and harder till he was hitting deep inside me. He started jack hammering my ass hard and fast with full thrust for a min or so, then back to his smooth slow thrusts.

My legs were getting tired bent low since he was shorter so I climbed onto the edge of the bed on all 4's, squating low. He stepped right up still standing and jamming his cock all the way into me, causing me to gasp, I had to force myself not to back away, and instead I arched by back and offered him better access to he could go deeper. I decided I was gona show him my ass is one of the best ass's he has ever had, and take whatever he dished out, not complaining, and letting him do as he wanted with my ass. I would do whatever to get him off. He's been fucking me for about 15-20min and he cock was rock hard knocking around deep inside of me causing some discomfort espcially when he did his 1 min jack hammer fuck thrusts. I reached back and felt that his bull balls have tightend up some and I figured he was getting close.

I crawled farther onto the bed and he inched up behind me on his knees never taking his cock out of me. He proceeded to slow thrust then randomly jack hammer short bursts. He laid on top of me for a about 10 secs and caught his breath, then went back to fucking me. He was dripping with sweat now as he continued but I noticed something different. His cock was gliding in and out of me much smoother, like he added lube or something. I didn't give it much though till I felt his cock soften, then after some flexing around his shaft he would get harder again. I'm pretty sure he came in me, but didn't tell me or let on that he did. He kept on fucking. I went from laying flat to on all 4's, and soon felt some wetness dribble down onto my balls. I reached back to scoop some up as he kept thrusting. I smelled it and tasted it but it was too hard to tell if it was cum.

My legs were getting tired again, so I flipped over and propped my ass up on a pillow. He pushed his still pretty hard cock into me and went back to thrusting while I tugged on his nipples and rubbed his sweaty smooth ripped chest. Sweat was dripping off his shaved head onto my chest giving me a fun sensation. His cock seemed to go softer, so I asked him if he came yet. He quickly replied no, I want to get you off. Though I'm pretty sure he did cum, now he just wanted to make sure I got off. I threw my head back with my legs up in the air, and my hands on his massive biceps, I totally got lost in the sensation of this beautiful muscle blk stud naked on top of me with his thick big cock all the way up inside of me. My cock was rock hard, and I arched my back so he could go just a little bit deeper. He did and I was ready to shoot, so I moved back a bit and let his massive organ slip out of my body, then I proceeded to coat it with 7-8 ropes of my cum as it laid on the bed between his legs. He quickly got up and pranced to the bathroom before I could try to get him to put it back into me or let me suck my own cum off his cock.

While he was in the bathroom I checked the time. No wonder my hole was feeling tired, and a bit sore, he fucked me not stop for 47mins. He came back from the bathroom tugging off the elastic cock ring as his thick low hanging cock swung back and forth over his big bull balls. The sight made me all horny again and want to have more of him. But... he started to get dressed cupping is cock into his tighty whiteys, then the rest of his cloths. He said we need to do it again real soon, and it took us way to long to hook up the first time.

After he left I went online to send him a thanks, and my frequent GH user hit me up for a quickie saying he could be over in 5min. What the hell. I put up my GH, he showed right on time, I sucked him hard then backed up onto his 7.5" cock. My ass was not happy having another cock in me. It was sore and tender, and because of that it clamped down hard on his cock. I think because of that he only thrust into me for a min or 2 before he spurt his load into me. I took a break, got dressed and ran some errands enjoying the feeling of having cum in my throughly fucked ass.

No comments: