Thursday, May 03, 2007

switched

I replied to 2 guys looking for a bttm, didn't give much info other then both in their 30's, well hung, and looking to use a bttm. They were at a hotel near by, didn't have a picture, but I sent mine anyways. They invited me over. I quick showered and headed over and was greeted at the door by a very hot guy in a towel. He was a little shorter then me, dark hair, great build with nice hair placed on his chest. Walking in I saw another guy, little on the thin side with lighter hair eating out a hot little ass on the bed. I debated if I wanted to do this. I'm usually not into groups, especially when there is another bttm there. I get a little greedy I guess, and I usually get forced into being a top. But the other bttm was freak'n hot. Early 20's with a natural athletic build and an amazing looking ass. The guy who opened the door dropped his towel showing a nice 7.5, and the guy eating ass was stroking what looked to be about 8.5. I got naked and dark hair guy commented that he loves big dicked bttms. That of course made the other bttm look. Damn he was hot. Ok, maybe I will top. I got down and sucked dark hairs cock for a bit then was told to get up next to hottie bttm. So there I was, on all 4's next to him while each of them eat out our ass's. I kinda smiled at the hottie, and he smiled back turning and checking out my cock. The thin guy was eating my ass out, then stood behind me and handed me some poppers. I declined the offer, and he asked if I was sure. Yeah, I don't use them but they don't bother me if others do. He said ok then, and spit on his hand, rubbed it onto his cock and started to push his bare cock into me. It kind of surprised me since there were condoms on the side table, but I wasn't gona stop him. Hottie bttm took a hit of poppers and I could tell dark haired guy just entered him. They fucked us side by side for a while then commented they should switch. I looked back and sure enough dark haired guy pulled out hotties ass and he didn't have a condom on either. He stepped up beind me and eased his cock into me. He was a bit thicker and had lower hanging balls that slapped against mine which was hot. They fucked us like that for a while then switched again. This time thin guy fucked me hard and fast. Next thing I knew he was moaning and panting as he shot his load into me. As soon as he pulled out of me, dark haired guy pulled out of hottie and mounted me. He thrust for a bit, then went back to hottie and thrust a bit into him then pulled out saying that was hot. It seemed like things where over suddenly. Hottie and I exchanged glances, and shrugged. We started to get dressed while dark hair jumped in the shower. Thin guy flipped on the TV and said thanks for coming over and they might be in town again soon on and would hit us up as he closed the door behind us.

Hottie and I started talking while waiting for the elevator, saying how weird that was on how it just ended. I asked him if dark hair came or not. He though he came in me. We got on the elevator and I said I wasn't sure. I reached over and slid my hand down his jeans and pushed a finger into his ass. His ass was wet but I wasn't sure if there was cum in him or not. He pushed his ass against my hand totally getting off on being fingered. That gave me a raging hard on again. I told him I still needed to get off, he said he did too. The elevator opened and we walked out into the lobby. I noticed a bathroom and nodded to him. He didn't seem to get it until I got to the door and adjusted my cock. I went into the far handicap stall and dropped my jeans. He came shortly after and right into my stall. He went down on me, but I didn't let him for long. I spun him around bent him over and pushed my cock into him. I fucked him for just a couple mins till I was spurting inside him. He turned and was jacking his 6" cock while holding mine in his other hand, then came all over the floor. We straightened up and headed out, not really talking, splitting up and getting into our own cars and left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love how the hottie bttm took your cumload! Hot post!!!