Friday, May 25, 2007

a few hours of fun

I had some time to kill late afternoon so I set up my GH... An anoyn regular stopped by to use my GH. I sucked his 7.5 hard then back up onto it. He fucked me harder and faster then normal till he shot his load deep into me then left. A 29yo skinny short guy wanted to use my GH and after I told him I was just fucked he headed over for sloppy seconds. He showed up bu wouldn't put his cock through the hole, so I finally backed up to the hole. Finally he pushed his cock through and up into me. He didn't last long but his 7" cock was pretty thick and felt great inside me. After he came he pulled out and took off saying "thanks". A 34yo blk guy hit me up wanting to try my GH. He never has experienced one before. After giving him the info he said he would be over, and asked if he needed to bring condoms or anything. I told him he could if he wanted but it wasn't necessary, and left it as that. He came over and stepped up to the GH and dropped his jeans. I could tell he was a bit stocky but had a great cock and set of big low hanging smooth balls. He was a very dark skinned blk guy and cock was just over 8" that slightly tapered to a very thick base, and his big nuts hung really low making it supper hot. After sucking him for a while and getting him good and hard, I turned and guided his cock into me. His cock felt so good in me. He took over and started fucking me. After 5 mins or so he said, shit gona make me cum man. I just kept my ass up to the hole and a min later he shot his load into me. I worked my ass making sure I got all of his load, then turned and sucked the cum off his shaft. He zipped up and left. Later he sent a message to me saying we need to do that again.

No comments: