Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Spermy

Yesterday afternoon I get a text from Nextel saying he has a military buddy who wants to help him fuck me. No description or anything about this other guy, and he wants me to be blindfolded so they can just use me. Ok! I'm always up for some anon fucking. We set it up for me to be naked, blindfolded and ready for early evening.

He text me that they will be here in 5min so I get in position and wait. I hear them come in and get naked, then some sucking. Guess they are working each other up while I just lay there with my ass up blindfolded. Finally one of them climbs onto the bed and starts to mount me. It was hard to tell who was who because they were both similarly built and hung. They each took a few mins fucking and then switched. Then while one of them was on top of me fucking me, I could tell he was getting mounted also. This brought him to the edge and soon he popped off in me filling me with a nice sized load. They quickly changed and the other slid up into me and fucked me for a bit, then pulled out and started to finger my sloppy open hole while he jacked off. He must have gotten close because he slammed into me and started fucking hard and fast till he moaned and added his sperm to me also. He dismounted and the other guy got in position. His cock was kind of soft but easily went into me. He fucked faster and faster and I felt his cock get hard as I flexed around his shaft. He pulled out and jacked off till close then slammed it into me as deep as he could and let more of his seed loose inside me. He pulled out and I heard them get dressed, then leave. Over all it wasn't the best fucks but it was anon and man my hole was a cum slicked mess.

Now I'm horny for more so I get online and look for some more cock to breed me. Not much going on. So I looked up "boy tits" # and shot him a text. 20 min later he replies saying he can come over in 15 min if I want his load. Its been a few weeks since he has knocked me up so I asked if he was on meds yet and FYI'd him that I already had cum in me. He replied no. Nice, I could use a highly toxic load in me to help me fall asleep tonight. I got naked and on the bed and waited for him.

He came in like usual, and got naked in the other room before walking into my bed room, with his cock already hard. I crouched on all 4's at the edge of the bed and he rubbed his cock up and down my cummy crack, then pushed into me with no spit or lube. Wow, talk about a difference in fuck. This was a fuck! His slightly up curved cock felt amazing and it got nice and slick as he alternated between deep and fast and hard. He yanked out in one quick movement and I felt cum trickle down to my balls and he held my ass and watched as my hole puckered in and out. Then he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me over telling me to suck his cock. Mmmm. Nothing hotter then a nice thick black cock streaked with frothy anon cum! I slurped and sucked every drop off his meat and he backed off because I was about to make him cum. He spun me around and I climbed onto the bed again. He hammered up into me breathing heavier and heavier till he laid into me and transferred his toxic seed into me and I just moaned in total bliss. He pulled out and stood back and I spun around and sucked off all the goop that was coating his shaft again. Usually he is good for a second load but after I sucked him clean he pulled out of my mouth and walked out of the room with his still hard cock pointing out and up as I was still on my knees. I heard him pull on his cloths in the other room as I laid on the bed and enjoyed the after glow of having such a "hot" load inside me.

I debated getting online to see if there was someone else, but there were some new TV shows coming on that I wanted to catch so instead I pulled out a dildo and worked it as deep as I could take forcing the cum inside me farther up into me as I jacked off and splattered a messy load onto my legs and chest - the stuff went everywhere! I wiped up the cum, left the dildo in me and watched TV till finally pulling it out of me about an hr later.

3 comments:

Peakcouple said...

hot exciting stuff - love it!

geoff

Anonymous said...

All these stories and not one Hot photo to seal the deal. Awwwww! I'm sure you have loads of photos that you can squirt in our direction. That's what I want to see more than your stories. :))

Anonymous said...

mmm, this guy now dead? or what?