Sunday, April 15, 2007

Behind the door

Thurs night I went out and met friends for drinks, but before heading out my snuggle bud text'd if he could sleep over, I told him the door would be unlocked cus I wasn't sure when I'd be back. I got home around 1:30, slightly buzzed and horny. My snuggle bud was in my bed sleeping already, so I got online. With in minutes a 47yo 6'4" 170lb black guy hit me up wanting to get off quick using my GH. We set up everything and I quickly jumped in the shower and set up my GH, and closed the door to my bedroom. The dude showed up on time and a nice cut black cock came through the hole. I worked it over till it reached a good 9", though his balls were small and tight to his body. I blew him for a while and got him nicely coated with spit, then backed up to the hole. He glided his cock into my ass nicely and started a nice thrusting motion. I heard a noise I thought came from the bedroom and was a bit worried, my snuggle bud, who has been known to get up and piss in the middle of the night. It might have been awkward if he walked into the hallway to find me naked and backed up to a gloryhole partition, and some big black bare cock going in and out of me. Thankfully the door never opened, and the black dude started short thrusting and let out a low moan as he came up inside me. I slide off his cock after he slowed down his trusts and sucked the remaining cum off his cock. He flipped up his sweats and left. I was tired by then and crawled into bed with my ass still sloppy and full of the black dudes cum, and snuggle up with my bud with my semi hard on pressing up against him and drifted off to sleep.

No comments: