Friday, December 15, 2006

A Tue Afternoon

I was hanging out shortly after noon, and got online to see what was out there. I got hit on by a 42yo semi muscular latino guy with a nice 7.5" uc cock who wanted a quickie. 15 mins later I was naked, blindfolded and on all 4 with the door open. Right on time he came in played with my ass a bit then mounted me. His uncut cock felt great gliding in and out of me until he shot his load as far as he could inside me. After he left I got back online and had a message from a 23yo blk dude looking to get sucked off at my GH. He came over and pushed his respectable 7" cock through the gh and worked him over for about 10mins before he fed me his load. It had a pretty bad after tast but the volume of cum he fed me made up for it, it was quite impressive.

I had to run an errand so I stopped at the bookstore. And average hight and build 30ish guy with shoulder length blondish brown hair stepped into my booth. We played around a bit. His cock was 7" or so a little on the thin side sticking out of a thick mangle of a bush. One thing led to another and soon he was working his cock into me. He fucked me for about 5 mins till I could tell he was close to cumming. He started to try to pull out but I reached back and held him in me, and he let out a low sigh and came in me. After he left I checked things out, not much was going on, till a dude left a booth. I went to the booth to see if he left his load on the bench or something and found a skinny little latino dude naked except for a baseball hat crouched in the corner. He was maybe 5'2" and 100lb with a tiny waist that could have been 27" or so. He's dick was soft and uncut and I could tell it wasn't big when hard , but his smooth little body was hot to look at. I stepped in and I could tell he was either tweeking or stoned. His eye lit up when I pulled my cock out. He tried to suck me but was not good at it at all. I worked my cock totally hard and had him get on all 4's using the footstool. I got down and ate out his smooth little ass and could tell someone else was there before me. I pushed out some of the cum out of my own ass and coated my shaft before I pushed my bare cock into him. He was pretty loose and had no problem taking it until I was about 3/4's in then I could tell the length was giving him some discomfort but he didn't stop me. I fucked him for a bit, his hole was too loose for me to really enjoy, but looking down and seeing his tiny ass streached around my cock with the cum on my shaft and whoevers was already inside him kinda oozing out while I fucked him worked for me. The last 5 or so thrust I banged into him as deep as I could causing him to gasp each time cus I wanted to make sure my load was up inside him as far as I could leave it. I pulled my pants on and he sat back down on the bench still naked, and I left leaving the door wide open.

No comments: