Thursday, November 24, 2005

Straight up

On a whim I replied to a posting from a 19yo blk male looking for a white pussy or ass to fuck within the hour. Hes visiting from out of town and had a chance to get away and wanted to fuck. He posted stats of 19, 5'11" athletic and hung. I sent him a message telling him if he wanted my ass, he's welcome to it, and attached a pic. 5 mins later we were sending emails back and forth. He was hoping for some pussy, but my ass looked good and he's limited on time. He agreed to come over and if he was comfortable and into it once meeting, it could happen, but he might also back out. He showed up about 20mins later. It was hard to gauge him cus he was in baggy jeans, a sweatshirt and baseball hat. We talked a bit, he was nerveouse and I tried to make him relaxed. Knowing time was ticking for him, I went to the bathroom, and came out compleatly naked, and asked him what he thought and if he wanted to fuck. He started touching my ass, and I led him into the bedroom. He pulled off his sweatshirt showing a thin but defined smooth chest with a big gold chain hanging around his neck. He kicked off his shoes and I undid his belt and pulled his jeans down. He steped out of them leaving on some baggy boxer briefs that were tented out in front. I slowly pulled them down to reveal a shaved crotch and a dark blk shaft. When I finally got the shorts over his cock it was amazing. Totaly shaved smooth, his cock was about 9.5" uncut and quite thick with a slight downward curve. His shaft was darker then the rest of his body, and the forskin was thin and covered most of his dark skined cock head. On his little body his cock looked nearly a foot long, and his smooth big balls hung quite low. it was fuck'n hot! I started working his cock over sucking him and he was rock hard. He seemed to like how I worked his forskin and enjoyed the tast of his driping precum. While I was sucking him I poped the lubed and worked a couple fingers into my ass to get ready. I got up on the edge of the bed and he stepped up behind me slapping his meat against my ass. He pushed right up into me all the way to the balls making me quickly catch my breath. He soon found a rythem and was fucking me in full strokes. He kept telling me how hot my hole felt. His balls werwe slapping againt mine for a while till I noticed his balls tighting up like he was getting close. Then he started grunting and swearing and I felt a nice warm sensation deep up inside me as he shot his load up into me. He slowly pulled out and calaped on the bed. I got down between his legs and carfully sucked his cock and licked his balls. Finding he was not supper sensitive like most, I started enjoying his forskin and milking as much cum out fo him as I could. He just grinned and asked me if I like the tast of cum. I told him I love getting fucked by blk gus and swollowing cum. He started getting dressed and noticed my gloryhole wall behind my door. And I told him some guys like annoynomus blowjobs or annoynomus fucking through it. He just laughted. he asked for my # on his way out incase he has some more free time while in town he can hit me up. I gave it to him and he thanked me and left.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oooo that must have hurt when he thrust all the way in all 9.5 inches!!!
Chris