Friday, November 25, 2005

of the same

The blk kid from the day before called. Seems he told his cousin about my gloryhole and wanted to know if I'd take care of him. I said sure. We set up a time. Right on time I had a soft uncut cock with big balls hanging through my gloryhole. His crotch had a slight funk to it, but that was fine with me. He was a little slow to grow, and after working him for a bit he seemed to relax and get into it. His cock thickend quite a bit, showing he definatly had some girth as it reached about 8" He liked it best when I would slightly tug on his balls with a finger going back to his ass, while I worked his forskin up and down his cock with my other hand. I was debating if I whould back up onto it, but he was getting overly excited and spurted in my mouth. His cum was very creamy and had a great tast. I kept working on his cock, but he pulled out, zipped up and left. I was just getting ready to move my GH wall when I heard the door open. I looked through the hole and saw some blk dude coming up it it. Next thing ya know another uncut cock was presented to me. This one was nicely groomed, shorter trimmed hair, shaved balls, and close to 9" average thickness. He was rock hard quickly with a lighter tan cock head underneath the forskin and had a slight curve to the right. After working his shaft for a bit, he said "let me fuck you" So I quickly turned around and worked his shaft into my ass. He fucked for a bit then pulled out. He fingered my ass a bit then what flet like his tounge on my hole. He then entered me again and started to really bang against the wall, then as he was grunting, he pushed all the way up into me and gave me his load.

No comments: