Monday, November 21, 2005

more the better

A 25yo guy with no picture wanted to fuck me thought my GH. He came over, and based on what I could tell he had an amazing body. He is cock was only 6.5 or so, but it was good thickness and rock hard. After sucking him some I backed up on to it and he fucked me till he told me he was cumming, and pumped his load into my ass. A semi regular came over to. I sucked him till his 7" was hard, then using the 25yo's cum as lube, I backed onto his cock also and he fucked me till he add'd his cum to me also. A 28yo occational fuck hit me up. Him and a friend were looking for an ass to tag team. He likes me blindfolded and on all 4's. While waiting for them to come over 2 blk guys hit me up looking to tag team also. I set it up for them to come over afterwards. I got in position and the first 2 came in, both were around 7.5 with his friend a bit thicker. They took turns switching off till they both cam in me, then left. still laying on the bed, about 10 mins later the blk guys came in. Wasting no time the older bigger one pushed his 8.5" cock into me and fucked me hard. He was getting close so he pulled out. The skinny younger one mounted me with his 8"uc cock and fucked for a bit but couldn't hold back and came in me. Quickly the other guy mounted me and fucked me deep, shooting his load as far as he could into me. I swong around and sucked his cock clean of cum. and they dressed and left. I got back online ready to log off and head to bed when an older guy with a 9" cock wanted a quick fuck. I got in position with the door open, and he showed up mounted me and fucked his load into me also with in about 15min. I finally locked up and went to bed still full of assorted cum.

No comments: