Thursday, September 01, 2005

Just 3

Early afternoon a 37yo compact muscle dude hit me up with 7.5". He came over to me naked and on all 4's. He obviously loved my ass. He alternated between eating my hole and fucking it with his supper rock hard cock till he came as deep as he could inside me. Been talking to the hottie of all hotties that I've been lusting over for over 2 years. A 24yo muscle dick dancer I see out sometimes and online. Not sure what clicked but next thing you know he was on his way. I think I suprized him by greating him at the door naked, but he walked in and imediatly took off his cloths too and went down on me. I enjoyed giving a show as he sucked me right there infront of the open door. I figured him to be a bttm, but was suprized when he fliped me over in bed and eat out my ass. Then while kissing me he worked his bare 7"uc thick cock into me. He fucked till he was close then pulled out. He did this in a couple positions till he finally couldn't hold back and collapsed on my back while his cock throbbed and spurted his seed into me. We hung out a bit till he had to leave for an apointment. I checked my messages and an older hot blk neighbor was wondering if I had time for a quick load. Soon I was on all 4's at the edge of the bed with his 9" cock sliding in and out of me until he also came, filling my ass with his hot cum.

No comments: