Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Free show

Stopped at one of my fav bookstores this afternoon. Place was dead, only one booth was occupied and door locked. I watched a dollars worth then wondered the booths again, this time a single booth near the front was being used with the door ajar. I peeked in and saw a early 40's balding stocky guy watcihng the movie rubbing his bulge. He saw me and proceeded to pull his cock out. I watched for a bit and he unbuttoned his shirt and pushed his kakies down to his knees. The dude was pretty out of shape and not the prettiest, but was stoking a hefty 8.5" uc thick cock. I stepped in and close the door. I played with his cock while he took off his shirt and pulled mine off and played with my chest. My shorts unbuttoned and dropped to the floor so I stepped out of them, and bent over and started sucking his cock. He reached over and started playing with my ass. He turned me around forced his cock up into me. After a bit he pulled out and positioned the footstool against the bench and layed back onto it and had me straddle him, lowering myself onto his cock. I was facing him letting him play with my chest as I rode his cock, then he crouched forward and undid the lock on the door. I was enjoying his fat cock too much to care at that point. The booth door creeked some as it opend by itself about half way. We kept going at it till noticed a shadow and glanced back. The door was wide open now and some latin kid and some nelly queen were stading there watching. The nasty guy I was ontop off noticed it also and seemed to get off on it, like he was hopping for this. He got supper hard and forced down by my shoulders so all of his cock was in me and he shot his load. Nasty guy went limp and layed there catching his breath, as his cock deflated in me. I started to get up a bit and his cock ploped out of me and some of his cum dripped out of me and onto the footstool. I quickly got dressed with my streached out hole still dripping his cum and smiled to the guys who were watching and headed out the door.

No comments: