Wednesday, September 14, 2005

9 to 2

Woke up horny with the day off so I showered and cleaned up before even turned on my computer. 8:50am Nat stopped by to use my GH. I sucked his 8" till rock hard then backed up onto it and let him piston fuck his load into me. 9:30 Some 32yo blond wanted to use my GH. I sucked on his 7.5" uc cock that had a slightly funky smell to it. He backed off cus I think he was close, so I turned and put my ass up to the GH. He pushed his cock into me and quickly shot his load into me. 10:15 a 28yo skinny dude with 7" came over, we traded blows through the GH, and he ate my ass out some till he fed me a thin watery load of cum. 11:05 a 42yo dude came over to me on all 4's. He alternated eating my ass and fucking me, then after cumming in me, he ate my ass out some more. Noon a 35 yo athletic mix dude came over to find me on all 4's. He had an average sized cock. He laid on top of me and held me tight as he fucked his cum into me. 1:00 A dude I have not played wiht in a long time hit me up. He came over and I sucked his 7.5" cock with a big mushroom head through the GH, then backed up onto it and he fucked his cum into me. I pulled off and licked clean his cum coated shaft. 1:20 A semi regular with 7" wanted a quickie and came over to me on all 4's. He must have been worked up cus he shot his load mins after entering me. He apologized, and I told him I thought it was fuck'n hot and never to worrie about that with me. 1:45 A tall skinny 28yo that I've been talking to for a while finally had a chance to come over. His 9" fat cock looked grossly out of place on his thin body but very hot. He sucked my cock while I layed on the edge of the bed, then he lifted my legs up and entered me. I was just getting into it when he told me i was gona make him cum too quick, then pushed all the way into me and came. His deflating cock was too sensitive for me to lick up the cum on his shaft. He told me that we will hook up sooner next time. 2:00 Black navy boy was online and I told him about my used hole and he jumped in his car and came over. He ate out my ass for a while then fucked me in a few positions while we took pix of his fat 8" cock coated with cum slid in and out of me. He finally put me on all 4's and fucked me hard and fast and planted his seed into me

No comments: