Friday, July 22, 2005

feed n seed

A 36yo dude with no pic wanted to use my GH. He came over and showed of his great body and 7" cock before pushing it through the hole. I sucked him for a bit then he told me to turn around. He pushed his bare cock into me and fuck me for a min or 2 before he came inside me. A 22yo tall thin hairy mexican came over and I serviced his amazingly thick 7.5" uc cock while he sat back on the couch. His cum was very bitter and thick. A 42yo athletic fuck bud came over and fucked quick load into me while I lay on the bed. A 9" cut blk dude wanted to use my GH at the same time a my 8" military blk dude wanted to fuck me. I set it up with military to come over and watch on my side of the GH while I swollow a load, then he can fuck me. While sucking the 9", miltary started fingering my ass and found cum already in me. So he started eating out my ass while I swollowed a small thin load from the 9" blk cock. We then went into the bedroom where miltary alternated between fucking me and eating the cum dripping out of me till he finaly injected his seed into me also. A 24yo very tall skinny kid with no picture and average 6" cock wanted to fuck me, and agreed to an anoynomus quick fuck. He lived a few blocks away and came over to find me blindfolded and on all 4's. He unknowingly slide his bare cock into my already cum filled hole and fucked a quick load into me. He must have liked it cus he messaged me when he got home telling me he wanted to fuck me again, and that my hole was super hot. My little asian GH boy came over and fed me a load on his way to blockbuster. And finally a 47yo guy with just a cock pic, came over to me blindfolded and ready. He also alternated between fucking me and eating the cum out of me, till he added his seed to the mix that was left inside me.

No comments: