Thursday, July 28, 2005

A day of fun

Early afternoon, a 25yo athletic dude with big arms came over to me blindfolded and on all 4's. he fucked me with what felt like an average cock and came inside me. A stocky 36yo latin came to my GH, he pulled out a super tiny cock with big balls. I worked it for a while and if finally grew. Got to be around 6" and average thickness, pulling on his balls got him to feed me his load. A 32yo repeat GH dude come over and I worked on his 8" cock. I was about to back up onto his cock like last time when he suddenly came in my mouth letting me tast his cum this time. The tall skinny 28yo came over again for another quick anoyonmus fuck. He fucked his 6" cock into me till he came, then promtly left. Big cock head dude came over again to me blindfolded still. He seemed to really get off on watching his 7.5" cock with a big mushroom head slide in and out of me coated with other dudes cum. He fucked me slowly with full thrusts till he buried it all the way into me and added his load to the mix. A 22yo and his "friend" came over to fuck me blindfolded. The 22yo has fucked me a couple times with his 7" cock. His friend seem to be kinda stocky with a bit thicker 6" cock. The friend fucked me first for a bit, then the 22yo mounted me and came quickly in me, then the stocky guy mounted me and after some work, finaly came in me also. I was getting tired, and thinking of bed when a 31yo skinny little vers bttm blk guy with 8" hit me up wanting my ass. He lived 3 blocks away and was over in 10min to find my ass in the air ready. He climbed right up ontop of me and power thrusted his cock into me and quickly spurted his seed into me also. He pulled out and stood up, and I got down and sucked his cum coated blk shaft clean till I was ready, then stood up and shot my load all over his smooth chest. I locked up after he left and crawled into bed content and full of cum.

No comments: