Monday, July 18, 2005

The complex

In the past week I have been to the same apt complex and have been fucked 6 times by 5 different black guys. Its crazy! An early 30s stocky blk dude started it by pumping a load out of his 8" cock into my ass late at night at his 2 floor apt. The next day, mid morning I found myself on the 4th floor sucking this 24yo skinny blk kid with 7.5uc while he sat on his coutch, then he mounted me doggy style and came in me. The next afternoon I was on the 2nd floor of the next building over, and let 2 blk guys who were lovers take turns using my ass. Both were late 30's early 40's, with average builds. 1 with a 8" peice with huge balls, and the other 9". 2 days later I was back at the first dudes place cus he wanted to give me another load. The next morning, I was at the 2nd dudes apt, but this time his roommate fucked me. I don't know if they knew it or not. The roommate was 27, tall basketball player build with a great 8.5" veiny cock. He wasn't into fucking me bare, but next thing ya know, his spit coated shaft was balls deap spurting seed up into me

1 comment:

Black Guy said...

Man, that's hot but I gotta a feeling all these guys know about you and just sharing you but hey, what's the harm if you're getting some nice load?

See ya and keep on bloggin:)))