Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Emo Me

The other afternoon I had a hook up that fell through at the last min. I was just walking down the block of this dudes place and got a text that his roommate showed up. Oh well, shit happens, not the first or the last time a trick flakes or cancels. With the time change it was still light out and I noticed a city park a block over so headed that way. In the distance I saw a skinny talk dude walking from the other side and cut into the park. Humm, wonder if this is a cruisy park.

It was a small park with some tables and pretty open with brush and woods running along the back side of it. When I got to the park, tall skinny dude was sitting on a table having a smoke. I followed the path along the outer edge along the back. I passed a couple pathways that went into the woods, and figured why not. I glanced one more time at the dude, who was looking at me, and went down one of the paths. There were a couple clearings behind shrubs as I went in deeper, and came up to a small creek with the foundation of what was a old very small building along the path, kind of weird. So I sat on the cinder block foundation and had a smoke and groped myself. Sure enough I heard twigs snapping as the skinny guy came along.

Skinny guy was more skinny twink. Very emo looking, with a ridiculous haircut like a 2 yo just did a butcher job on a dark haired barbie doll, with a pierced lip off to the side. Black skin tight peg leg jeans with a big belt and a zip hoodie WHY? Does he really think that's attractive? He saw me groping myself and kind of did the same. No one was around so I went for it. I stood and pushed down my track pants and started jacking off right there. He came over and watched a bit, then reached out and jerked me some. Soon he was on his knees sucking me. Surprisingly well, as long as I didn't watch. That lip piercing was a turn off. I leaned back onto the blocks and he stood and unbuckled his jeans and pushed them down. Huh, what do ya know, the boy was packing some meat. Skinny is an understatement, but it just made his cock look that much bigger. Good thickness and about 8" on him shaved completely smooth. I would guess he was 20 - 22yo maybe, but being completely hairless I half questioned his age, but that was defiantly a cock of someone old enough. He went right back down to his knees and back to sucking me while he jacked himself. I wanted to suck that hot cock myself but he started lapping at my balls and crack. So I kicked off one leg of my track pants and lifted my legs a bit while leaning back. He worked a finger then 2 up into me while sucking me.

Then he stood with a couple fingers still in my ass and his other hand around his cock that was drooling precum and asked if he could fuck me. I shrugged and said sure. I spit on my hand and lubed my hole up as he did the same to his cock, then while holding the base of his cock he rubbed his leaking cock around my hole. He slowly pushed into me, and I took a quick breath. Ohh, that's a bit thicker then I though. He paused then slowly sank into me. He thrust a few times then pushed my shirt up and grabbed onto my pecs and said, oh man your hot. A couple more thrust as his hands where on my chest he said oh shit I'm gona cum. I replied, yeah man, and reached back to his bony waist to make sure he didn't pull out. He threw his head back and his hips spasmed in quick thrusts and I felt the base of his cock pulse around hole as he fired multiple jets of his seed into me. Damn, that had to be one huge load he just gave me! He quivered a bit as he slowly pulled out of me, and I clamped down milking as much out of him as possible.

He quickly pulled up his jeans and stuffed his cock that had drip of cum hanging on it into his briefs, and asked if he could get a smoke from me. I gave him one and he said thanks, as he buckled his jeans, gave a nod and started back up the trail. I leaned back with and jacked off quickly shooting a load onto my chest, and noticed he stopped up a bit and had watched me. By the time I cleaned up and dressed he was gone.

5 comments:

Deleted said...

Man, I am so glad you're back! Your posts are the hottest!!! -Dan

BonedNstoned said...

Woof !

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is very good......

Mike said...

I wanna turn on his emo cock

GBF said...

I wanna turn in that ass