Tuesday, November 04, 2008

In and out of uniform

The other day I get a text from Nextel wondering if I'm around. I said I could be, and he replied he had a buddy from the military base to help him if interested. He never describes or says who they are, but I trust his judgment. So we set it up for me to be blindfolded and on all 4's waiting. They came over at the said time and got naked while I waited naked on the bed. Soon I felt a cock mount me and pound away. Wasn't sure who it was cus the cock felt like Nextel's but when they switched they both had the same size, shape cock. They both took their turns fucking me for about 5 mins each then, as my ass was hanging over the edge of the bed getting fucked by one of them, the other got down and and started sucking my semi hard cock as the other kept fucking me. That brought me pretty close to cumming but before I could the one fucking me moaned and I felt his warm sperm flood into me. The other got up and quickly pushed his cock into my cum slicked hole and hammered away hard and fast for a min or 2 till he also groaned and came inside me also. They quietly got dressed and I heard the door close, then removed the blindfold.

Since I was close and still horny I got online. 10 mins later I was talking to the 9" military guy who fucks me though my GH. He wanted to get off over he lunch and asked his I was available. Hell yeah! He came over to me waiting at the GH. He stepped up and I got down and ready and he pushed his uniform down, and peeled down his tighty whiteys exposing his big floppy cock and trimmed big balls. He pushed it through and I went to down working his shaft over getting it rock hard and slick with spit. I turned and with a dab of spit on my hole I guided his meat up into my still cum filled hole. He moaned and swore, giving approval to how my hole felt around his cock. He started to thrust going all the way into me and his big balls bouncing off my own balls. He ground his cock back and forth and up and down, unknowingly mixing up the other military guys cum inside me. The then piston fucked me till I felt his cock flex deep inside me and he let out a sigh, and added his seed to me also. He kept it inside me as he caught his breath, and I enjoyed the feeling while I jacked off and quickly shot my load, then slowly pulled off, turned and sucked his cock, tasting the cum, and licking up the streaks of cream along his deflating cock. He stepped back a bit and pulled up his uniform and said thanks. He headed out, and since I was now content, I headed off to the gym.

6 comments:

Young and Thick said...

Good to have you back buddy. HOT as ever.

Unknown said...

i like......

BonedNstoned said...

nuthin beats working ur quads with a load dripping down ur leg & lickin it off in the weight room :p

Anonymous said...

Parabéns pelo seu blog e postar suas fotos fantásticas que eu gostava muito de perder o seu blog. muito obrigado. Receba uma saudação cordial. Peço desculpas pela publicidade.

SF Sex said...

Now that is fuckkin hot

Unknown said...

This one always gets me hard!