Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm back

After falling compleatly for a man who stole my heart, only to have it crushed for unknown reasons.... I'm back. Its taken a bit of time for me to get back into the grove, so forgive me.

I stopped at the local bookstore. As soon as I went into a booth, and tall thin asian mix guy stepped up behind me and started playing with my ass. I quickly took off my shorts and using the footstool got on all 4's. He had a nice 7.5" cock that was thicker twards the head then the base so it felt good going in and out. He worked my ass for quite a while till I finally told him it was ok if he came. He banged me hard then pumped his load into me. As he was getting dressed he saw my cock and told me next time maybe I could fuck him. We'll see, he was kinda hot.

A stocky blk guy came in and went into the booth I just left, and left the door ajar. I stood near and waited a bit before opening and seeing him sitting with his average looking cock sticking out of his pants. I stepped in and went down on him. It seemed thats all he wanted and was getting into it. I paused and stook up to drop my shorts after a while. He stood while we both jacked our cocks. His cock was close to 7" and got progressivly thicker twards the base. He cupped my ass and found my hole wet and soon spun me around. I got on all 4's again and he worked his bare cock into me. He was much thicker then I thought and took some quick relaxing, but soon was getting into having him and me. He fucked me for about 5 min till he slammed up into me and came. He quickly pulled up his pants and left, leaving me to put my shorts on while I pulled the door closed behind him.

A young latino with a decent build came in wearing a wife beater. He went into the same booth I was just in. I couldn't tell if the door was unlocked or not. I waited a bit then tried. It was open and he was just standing there. I figured why not, and stepped in. I pulled my cock out and as he watched my cock get hard he pulled his out of his fly. His cock was 6" or so, but amazingly thick. I dropped my shorts and took them off. He commented on how big my cock was but wasn't sure about playing in the bookstore. I told him its pretty safe here, but he said he was military, and asked if I had a place to go. I said I might depends. He then asked what I wanted to do, and I said up to him. He said he wanted to fuck me. That helped make up my mind. I told him I had a roommate but he was at work for the next hour or so. We could go to my place but only if it was to fuck. He agreed, and we met up outside. He followed me on my way home till I made a turn, and he seemed to linger back a bit, and missed the green light. I pulled over and waited but knew he was having second thoughts. He never came around the corner, and after waiting 2 light changes. I just headed home.

No comments: