Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Doubles

Connected with a hot compact muscle stud I've seen out and about before. His claimed 9" cock was more like 8" but on his body it looked easily 9". He knew it also when I pulled out my 8.5 and it was bigger then his "9". We played around, he was very passionate as he fucked me in a few possition, till we ended up kneeling on the bed faceing each other. I shot my load high on his chest, and he came all over my cock. The 25yo with big arms hit him up for a quick fuck before heading to bed, I said sure just as a 24yo asain mix hit me up to fuck also. Asain wanted to watch, but since I couldn't reach big arms, I set it up for him to come after. Big arms came over to find me blindfolded and on all 4's. He mounted me with his 6.5" cock and ponded away. He is slowling getting better, each time we fuck is better and better. I could tell he was getting close, when we heard the front door open. Just as asian entered my room big arms collapsed on top of me as he flooded my ass with is cum. Asain quickly mounted me with his 6" cock. Based on feel, asain had an amasing body, big arms, 6 pack and tiny waist. He added his load to my ass also, and cleaned up telling me that was hot. I picked up my laptop and read the first message, it was from asain asking me about this guy. I heard the door open and figured asain forgot something. Asain came into my room and told me to turn off the light and get in position just as I heard the front door open again. Some guy with a 7.5" cock or so entered me and fuck his cum into me while asain watched. They both left quickly. I replied back to a waiting message from some blk guy showing an 8" cock. He said he would be over in 15 mins. 15min came and went and I was chatting to a 31yo skinny little blk dude who lives a couple blocks away and fucks me sometimes. He said he would be over in 10 min. So I go in position, 10min later I heard the door open and soon felt a very thick cock push into me. Once it was balls deep in me I relized it was the no show blk guy. He was banging away at my ass when we heard the door open. Neighbor started lapping up the cum that was dripping out of my ass while no show was sliding his shaft in and out of me. They took turns fucking me for a while till neighbor got up on top of me and started banging away. Some how no show was able to work it so his cock was pushing at my ass also, and was able to work it in. It didn't last long till neighbor released his seed into me. After he pulled out, no show got up deep inside me and planted his in me also. The both left and my double fucked multi cum loaded hole was a sloppy mess. I played with my ass while I jerked another load out of my balls, then rolled over and went to sleep.

No comments: