Tuesday, May 24, 2005

grey morning

So its 9 in the morning and I'm out of smokes, So I walk to the gas station to get some. The block before it I pass a skinny black dude pacing on his porce talking on his cell phone. He had on a wife beater and some grey sweats that were worn down mid thigh area over his plan white boxers clearly showing a big cock hanging down. He totaly caught me watching his package and not his face. I didn't care. Walking back As I passed he said something. I stopped and he asked why I was eyeing his boys's bike (wich was parked in front) I told him I wasn't. He smiled and cupped his crotch. I just stared at his crotch and licked my lips. He asked me for a smoke and I opened the pack to give him one. He patted himself down looking for a light. Saying he needed a light he steped to the door and opened it motioning with his head to come. I steped in and he flopped out his cock asking me if this what I wanted. I got down on my knees right there and started to work his uncut cock. His crotch had a funk to it and his balls were tight and kinda small. But his cock thickend out nice to about 8.5" with a slight downward curve. I worked his cock for about 5 mins till he unexpectedly came in my mouth. His cum was really thick and had a slight bitter tast. I swollowed it and got up. I stepped for the door and he cupped my ass tellign me he could use some white ass sometime. I went out as he told me to look for him again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

email me
green_makes_the_scene@yahoo.com

i want you