Thursday, August 14, 2008

donkey kongs

So my last post was cut short since my internet went down, and I could not update the post. Opps, guess I should have paid that bill a day or 2 sooner. My bad! Thankfully I could still surf and hook up via my cell phone. Just way to hard to update the post that way. The night ended with just 2 more loads, Tattoo and some uncut latino dude through my GH. God backed out, and the big dicked blk dude in the Hotel was pushed back till the next morning.

The next morning, I get up, shower and get online. I have to work, but have a little leeway with when I need to be in. Hotel blk dude wants me to come over and was wondering if I could get a load in me beforehand. That can be hit or miss at 7:30am. Thankfully, Nextel hit me up asking if he could drop a load off on his way to work. Perfect! I told Hotel I'll text him when I'm leaving, and got in position for Nextel. He came in to me naked and on all 4's, mounted me and used me till he deposited a fresh load of sperm inside me, and 15 min later I was on my way to Hotel.

I text him I was there, and in the elevator I dropped my shorts and put a little dab of lube on my hole, remembering last time u wanted me lubed and ready. I knock on the door and he opens it in just some boxers. I walk in behind him and its bright in the room this time with the drapes open and sun shining in. I stop just beyond the bathroom, to a little corner and start taking off my clothes. I look up, and there is some other blk guy sitting on the couch in the corner. Not sure who the fuck that is, but he was early 40's, pretty muscular, smooth guy, with a shaved head, and very dark complected, just sitting there in some g-string showing a massive bulge. Not sure what this is all about but I'm already naked, and Hotel guy is in the middle of the room, and dropping his boxers. So I go over to him and drop to my knees and start sucking on his big fat 9.5-10" cut blk meat. I suck him for a while, the whole time shaved head, is just watching. I got up and climbed onto the edge of the bed on all 4's and presented him with my ass. He came up behind me and nudged his cock at my hole, then slid all the way into me.

He starts fucking me balls deep, getting so far up into me it was crazy. Now shaved head gets up so he can get a closer look. Guess its a show! He stands next to him and holds my ass spread and watches my hole being stretched around this gigantic bare blk shaft as it thrust the whole length in and out of me. Shaved strips off his g-string and I gasp to myself. Holy fuck! He was shaved smooth and at least 9" uncut, and soft, as is hung over his big ball smooth sack. His foreskin was still covering his head, and it looked like it got thicker as it when to the base. That was one big soft dark black uncut cock! He moved so his cock was at my face as he kept my ass spread and watch me take his friends meat. I sucked on his uncut cock as best I could from the position I was in, it didn't get very hard, grew a bit in length and width though, but still quite spongy. I reached back with a hand and found his ass and hole smooth, and slick, so I slide 2 fingers up into his hole. His hole was very soft and wet even though his ass was pretty muscular. I was getting more turned as this progressed.

Shaved moved over to the edge of the bed and got on all 4's next to me so we were both presenting our ass's to Hotel. Hotel pulled his cock out of me witch was now coated with Nextel's seed and pushed it up into Shaved. Shaved took it, but not well. He started to inch forward cus he couldn't take the whole thing, and Hotel tried to hammer hard and Shaved stopped him with his hand and backed off, unable to take it. So Hotel pulled out of him and immediately rammed it up into me. I just moaned and pushed back, showing that I can take the whole thing, no problem, and I loved it! Hotel sped up his thrusting and soon groaned as he emptied his balls into me. He pulled out and I turned and bent over and sucked his cock.

Shaved got behind me, sat on the floor and started to play with my cock as he ate out my hole, driving his tounge up into my used hole. Shaved stood and pulled me over to the bed and laid me down onto my back. He lifted his legs onto his shoulders and tried to work his spongy semi hard cock into me. He got up inside me and asked me to clamp down on him, so I tightened up as hard as I could. I started to work over his nips and he really got into it thrusting into me. I felt my hole stretch more and more as he became harder, but he didn't seem to hit any deeper then Hotel. With one last tug on his nips and my hole tightly sealed around his shaft he moaned and leaned into me holding himself up with his arms, nearly face to face as he shot his load into me also. It took him a few moments to catch his breath before he got back up and slowly pulled his cock out of me. I held myself up on my elbows and watched. It just kept coming and coming out of me, till finally his head came out, still covered in foreskin and streaked with white cum. Good God, he had to be close to 11", and beer can thick at the base with a slight bend downward. I had no idea I had that much blk cock inside me! Hotel stepped right up, rock hard with a cock ring on now, with his veins bulging along his shaft, and fingered my now gapping hole as some cum dribbled out of me, then he speared me with his cock. Fuck! He was rock hard and was hitting me hard, causing some discomfort this time. He didn't last long, he grabbed my thighs and held them hard as my legs were up on his shoulders and he swore as he deposited his second load of fuck up into me. He pulled out of me and stepped back to the center of the room. I sat up and noticed Shaved was sitting naked on the couch playing with his semi hard blk snake. I got down and started to suck Hotels cum coated shaft, lapping up the globs of white goo that was on his balls and base of his cock. Hotel was still pretty hard, but it seemed to be over now.

I stood and we all took a min to catch our breath. I took this as my que to move on, so I went over to my cloths and started to get dressed. Shaved asked if he could hit me up sometime. I said sure, though I have no idea who he is or where he is from. He said great, its hard to find someone who can take the whole thing. I just laughed and said I aim to please. I let myself out, and in the elevator I felt like I should be wearing a diaper. My hole was so used, and stretched out, it took a lot of concentration and work to keep my ass tightened up so I can keep their seed inside me as I headed to my car. I headed into work, and calculated I was getting knocked up by 2 massive cocked blk guys for 50 mins. No wonder my hole was loose, hell, nows the time for me to try and take my first fist!

Side note... For the past 6 days straight now, Nextel has fucked his load into me at least once every day, a couple times twice, once in the am, and once in the pm. Its like I'm his personal cum dump to use as needed. eeeh, but I let him, never one to pass up a bare cock and some seed inside me, and he's ok with the times that I have other dudes cum already in me. Cus, you know me, that has happened a couple times in the past week. The more he fucks me the better he is getting at it and its handy that he is only 3 blocks away or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man - hot fuckin' blog.

i'm in SD for a while, anychance your nearby?

you on manhunt?
would love to pump you full of my toxic sperm.