Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Becoming a regular

A couple weeks ago I was hit up around 11pm by a profile that showed this black and white statue looking picture, like it was an art photo or something. Hard to see other the outline features, and was artistically something you would hang in your bathroom or something. The profile stats were as follows:

27, 5'10", 185lb, 28w
Athletic , Shaved Head , Shaved Body , Black, 7.5" Cut , Safe Sex Only , HIV Negative

First I thought, its it even possible to have those stats? a 28"w? athletic build? 185lb? come on... Grow up!

He started chatting to me, saying he was at a friends house, and was looking for something quick. Bing, another light comes on... This dudes a player, getting his kicks online. I was a little evasive with my replies, and soon the tables were turned and he was accusing me of being a flake. Some thing in the back of my head said, don't pass this up, even though all signs and flags were screaming, move on, he's a freak, looser and flake. Finally I told him, Fine! I'm gona jump in the shower, here is the address, and time I'll be ready. He replied, that I better not be jerking him.

I showered put on some music, lit a candle for some low level light, and laid on my bed with my ass up. He was a few mins late but not too bad. I heard the door open and him come into the bedroom and take off his cloths. I heard the lube pop open then close and he climbed up on top of me and forced his rock hard cock into me. Damn, this dude must have been worked up to be rock hard and ready in 15 seconds. His cock I could tell had an upward curve to it and he was hitting me pretty deep giving me that uncomfortable good feeling. I reached under and discovered 2 very low hanging average to small balls swinging and slapping up against me in a completely smooth sack. I then reached to the side and grabbed his waist and ass to pull him in deeper. Holy shit. That had to be the smallest waist I've ever felt and a flexing dimpled muscle ass as he thrust in to me. He fucked me for about 15min alternating from laying flat to on all 4s then back again, till finally he started grunting and I felt that burning hot sensation of his cum being injected into me. Funny, I thought, we didn't talk about bareback, or me taking his load, but he thankfully just did it.

He dismounted and stood at the side of the bed, and grabbed the towel to wipe himself off. I turned over and got on my knees in front of him and started to suck his still semi hard cock. He moaned and stood there, letting me enjoy his cock, while I jacked my own. I looked up and I thought I was in heaven. Here I am, on my knees sucking on the cock of a black god. A full 8 pack ripped abs, wide muscular shoulders with bulging biceps that tapered down to a tiny little waist that was so tight you could see a couple of the veins go down twards his groin, and his muscular legs that trunked out to big muscular toned calf's. His whole body was smooth or shaved, from head to toe expect for his eyebrows. I lost it. I quickly stood and fired off my load aiming for his cock but splattering it against his abs instead with a lot of force. This was the first time he has seen me too, and I could tell he was in a bit of awe over the size of my cock, and the force of my load. He toweled himself clean, and dressed, and said thanks and went out of the bedroom and out the door as I was cleaning up myself.

I closed up my apt, and crawled into bed and jacked off 2 more times thinking about how amazingly hot this guy was. Men and women would pay money to see him naked, thousands to have sex with him and probably give anything to have his babes, and here I lay in bed glowing in the fact that I had his seed inside me

The next morning I had a message from him asking for my # because he might be back in town that night, and would text me if he was.

Around 7pm I get a text saying that he is in town, going to the gym, and should be out around 9 and would like to stop by before driving back. I said I'll jump in the shower now and be ready, just text me when he is leaving. 8pm, he texts and says he got done early and asked if I was ready. Hell yeah I am!

He came over again, but this time we were in many positions. Started on all 4's, I had him on his back and squatted over him riding his shaft while tweaking his nipples, to standing bent over. We took a couple breaks cus it was warm. I would nussle his semi hard cock, enjoy his tight muscled smooth body, and even ate his hot little ass out. which is rare for me. Not that I don't mind eating a hot ass, but never get into eating a black dudes ass. They always have hot looking ass's but eating them out.... no thanks. But this stud, oh hell yeah, totally smooth, a perfect little ring, I could have eat'n he's ass out all night. And I think I was one of the few who have cues he really got into me tonging him. He finally fucked his load up into me, and talked about fucking another into me, till he realized we have been rolling around naked for a few hours and he had a long drive yet. Come to find out he is a military boy, stationed about 45min north of me, and comes to this area once a week to be a personal trainer for a friend of his. It is usually Tue nights.

This is the 3d tues in a row now that he has text me to be ready around 9pm. And tonight will be the 3d tues in a row I should to have his seed inside me.

No comments: