Friday, July 06, 2007

getting ready in the morning

Again I woke up early, but this time I set up my GH and looked for cum. Got hit up by a 28yo who said he had 6". No pic, no stats, but his email address looked really familiar, I searched but found nothing but going on my memory thought it was good so I said ok. Well up to the GH came this fat guy. Not stocky or a bit of a gut, but darn right fat. Ok, I'm ok with that, then pushed through was a little stub of a cock. The poor guy had maybe 3" hard. Using some spit, I jacked him with my thumb and forefinger. He was moaning like it was the best thing ever. His little pecker got really hard and he said he was gona cum. I debated on sucking him or catching it in my hand. Sucking and swallowing won out and I wrapped my lips around his head just as it poured out cum. And cum... And cum. The dude made up some ground on having a tiny dick by the shear volume of cum that pumped out of it. I had to swallow twice to get it all. He flipped up his shorts and left. He was still pretty nasty and I probably would have passed on him if I knew, but his load still was quite impressive and nice.

Next up a 33yo 6'3" 240lb blk guy with 9" thick he said. Again no pic. What the hell, can't be any worse then the first guy. He came in and dropped his sweats and pushed through a thick cut cock with big meaty shaved balls. He got hard quickly but I would put it closer to 7" since I could easily take it too the balls with no prob, but it was quite thick. After getting him hard, I turned and guided it up into my ass. It took him a bit till he realized he was in me. He took over with slow thrust, pulling out occationaly asking me to push out my hole. I took this to mean he likes a somewhat loose hole. He fucked me a bit more then pulled out and jacked his cock against my hole, then pushed the head into me just as he came. Pulled out, wiped up with the towel, said thanks and left.

Finally. A 32yo guy who has used my GH before. never seen his face, only a body pic. Nice tone body with a lightly hairy chest and a near perfect 8" cock. He keeps his cock and balls shaved but lets his bush grow so there is this circular outline for his cock and balls. I sucked him for a while then he told me to turn around. I did and he guided his cock up into me and proceeded to fuck me going as deep as he could with each thrust. Only 5 mins of thrusting and he started to shake as he cock spazamed inside me injecting his cum into me. I let him calm down a bit, then pulled off and sucked his cock clean of any cum.

I got dressed and headed into work a little early and grabbed some McD's breakfast on the way. A coworker went on an on about her frantic morning getting up early and dealing with her kid. I just laughted to myself. Here, I spent my morning swallowing a massive load of cum from a tiny dicked fat dude, and had unprotected sex with 2 total strangers and have their cum sill up inside me.

No comments: