Thursday, November 10, 2005

random booth sex

Stopped at my fav bookstore to play. Not much going on when I first go there, an ok looking 35ish latin guy and an late 20's hippy looking dude. I went into a booth and showed my ass. The latin guy stepped in rubbing my ass. He went down and started eating out my ass, so I took off my shorts and got on all 4's on the benches. After eating my hole out he stood up and took off all his cloths. I looked back and he had a decent body with about a 6.5" cock. He wasn't supper hard so it took a bit for him to get his cock into me but soon was fucking me. In broken english he asked if he could open the door. I just shrugged. I heard the door unlock and he started fucking again. He was having a hard time keeping his cock hard, and after a while I got tired of tring to get his load so I started to get up. He tried to keep me down but I was over it. I stood up to pull my shorts on and noticed he had the door completely open. It was kind of a turn on when I found out but he wasn't a good fuck so I left him there still completely naked. I leaned against the wall for a bit and a booth opened up. A pretty hot blk guy walked out and out of the arcade. I stepped into his booth and found a huge puddle of cum. I quickly closed the door and scooped up the cum and fingered some into my ass, and smeared some onto my cock and jacked off a bit with it. I went back to leaning against the wall and a mid 20's out of shape blond guy came in and went into the booth next to me. I wasn't really interested but glanced into his cracked open door. He had a nice thick 7" cock sticking out of his pants. I stepped in and stared sucking him off. I stood up to pull my cock out and he cupped my ass. So I took my shorts off completly and got on all 4's. Within 5 stokes of his cock up inside me I felt him spazem and pump his cum up into me. He kept fucking me for a while and I could tell his cock was going soft. I don't think he wanted me to know that he came. After about 5 mins his cock poped out of me and he zipped up and left not saying anything. I walked out and peeked into a booth to see a short latin/asianish mix kid watching a vid. I peeked in occationaly and he was just watching. Since it was dead in the place I stepped in. We played around and I ended up sitting while he leaned over and sucked my cock. He took off his Tshirt so he was in shorts and a tank, and I was compleatly naked. Finally he started to inch down his shorts to jack himself. I think he was self concious that he was small. He may have been maybe 6" but on his compact body it looked pretty hot. Plus he was pretty thick, uc and had large balls for his body. I fingered his smooth little hole while he bobbed up and down on my cock unknowingly cleaned off the blk guys cum I smeared on my cock earlier. He got close and stood up, and I quickly cupped his big balls and was able to catch some of his cum in my other hand. I watched as I stook up and used his cum as lube and quickly jacked off 4 powerfull ropes of cum that splattered on the wall of the booth. He quickly got himself together and shyly left the booth.

No comments: